Life isn't some video game.

Wyrmrest Accord
I was playing Skyrim when I realized this.

I was making a new Dark Elf Battlemage when I heard someone come up from behind me and say "Get to the cloud district often? What am I saying of course you don't,"

It was then when I abandoned the magic path, abandoned the quest to save Tamerial and maxed out sneak, light armor and archery.

I just came back to whiterun and nailed that guy with an arrow through the head. NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE THE CRAPPY ONES THE FORSWORN USE.

Now I don't want to play Skyrim anymore, I feel there's nothing left for me to do.

Edit:
The reason life is no video game, right right, we've all met pompous jerks. But no one ever puts an arrow through them.
I can count to potato.
If life were a video game, I'd be opening up my online banking and frantically typing motherlode over and over.
That was surprisingly deep.
I hate that guy.

I really do.
I like Bob Dylan.
should have gone werewolf
What?!

But I just stomped on a turtle and I swear a gold coin flew out of its shell.
I was playing Skyrim when I realized this.

I was making a new Dark Elf Battlemage when I heard someone come up from behind me and say "Get to the cloud district often? What am I saying of course you don't,"

It was then when I abandoned the magic path, abandoned the quest to save Tamerial and maxed out sneak, light armor and archery.

I just came back to whiterun and nailed that guy with an arrow through the head. NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE THE CRAPPY ONES THE FORSWORN USE.

Him and that damned preacher. Oh, how good it feels to kill both of them after becoming the Thane of Whiterun.

My latest run through I did Dragonborn as soon as possible. I ran back to Whiterun, quicksaved in front of the Talos preacher, then power attacked him. Imagine my happiness when I saw him get decapitated on the first try with my super badass red laser sword. The guards ran up and I'm all, "Yo, sit the #@%$ down. I'm the Thane 'round these here parts."

I'm going to make a Khajiit thief character on my next playthrough where my prime objective is to never kill anything. I've got a mod waiting to be used that lets me knock people out if I'm sneaking and using my fists to help out with that. Magics that paralyze, that mod, and sneaking.

Think of fun builds to make on Skyrim if you're actually feeling like there's nothing else to do on it. I usually add interesting restrictions like they do with the Nuzlocke challenge in Pokemon, or create a build based off of something or someone. The latter is especially fun in Fallout.
In Skyrim, I am a Orc Vampire with heavy investment in the skills of Heavy Armor, 2-handed Weapons, Smithing, Enchanting, Speech and ... Stealth.

Yes, I am a giant Orsimer vampire with a warhammer sneaking up behind people and bludgeoning them in the jimmies.
In Skyrim, I am a Orc Vampire with heavy investment in the skills of Heavy Armor, 2-handed Weapons, Smithing, Enchanting, Speech and ... Stealth.

Yes, I am a giant Orsimer vampire with a warhammer sneaking up behind people and bludgeoning them in the jimmies.

I have found the orc of legend.. How can I please you oh powerful one?
Start a new character on the new legendary difficulty and play with the legendary skills.

I added a bunch of mods to make it more difficult and don't use fast travel and the game is still incredibly fun to me.

*looks at his stronghold, full of his wives and underlings*

Yeah, no, I'm good.

*looks at his stronghold, full of his wives and underlings*

Yeah, no, I'm good.

*CROSSBOW ASSAULT*
As an Altmer, I love quicksaving, killing Heimskr as sadistically as possible, then reloading to rinse and repeat.

I always end up leaving him alive in the end, just so I can see the glint of fear in his eyes as I walk past.

IRL though I'm a lowly housewife who runs from spiders. Quicksave would have saved my butt so many times though. :'I
*CROSSBOW ASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAULT!*

Ugh, don't remind me. Had an encounter in that game that almost, almost made me uninstall Dawnguard, when a bunch of Dawnguard NPCs all saw me, opened up with a ranged salvo and almost destroyed my vampire (in ebony, epic-grade fullplate, no less!) with a single volley from 4 toons.

Crossbows are hilariously slow to load, but bloit me sideways do they HURT!
What?!

But I just stomped on a turtle and I swear a gold coin flew out of its shell.

I KNEW I wasent the only one, I was outside.. cleaning my green pipes when all the sudden.. a damned WALKING BROWN MUSHROOM was heading twards me! I ate my prised spicy flower and threw a fireball at it, Im one flower short but that sucker is NOT going to get the rest of my garden!