Shado Pan Assault Reputation

Customer Support
Just a quick question about this. I thought you gained reputation from the Throne of Thunder raids. I did the LFR version and got reputation for each boss.

I am shy of honored by a fraction, but did not get any reputation for the Horridon kill in normal Throne last night.

Is reputation only gained once a week from each boss, with LFR and normal counting as one?

Thanks,

Tehuantl
That is correct. You can only earn rep from one unique boss kill a week, regardless of version.

Same applies with the legendary quest items.
lfr/normal/heroic

you only get rep from each boss once a week. blizz didnt want anyone to feel they had to run LFR to have the fastest way to advance the rep.
Is reputation only gained once a week from each boss, with LFR and normal counting as one?

Per the comment section on wowhead.

The Shado-Pan Assault is the faction associated with the upcoming 5.2 raid instance Throne of Thunder. We currently know the following regarding this faction:

Reputation with the SPA will come from defeating bosses and trash in the Throne of Thunder raid instance on any difficulty, including LFR. You will only receive reputation from killing each boss once per week, regardless of difficulty. This means you cannot run LFR and Normal/Heroic for double reputation, but it does mean that you can run LFR in order to get the reputation from bosses that your guild isn't killing on Normal mode yet.