Hello peoples of the Ravenholdt

Ravenholdt
To: My Dearest Bobcat, famed Tauren of the forums
Re: Your Recent Posts

Dearest Forum Friend,
I must respectfully ask that you refrain from tempting transfers to roll Horde characters. While I admire the magnificence of the Tauren (who can deny such?), the Alliance struggles daily to entice transfers to join us in our noble calling. The Dwarves, despite their glorious beards, have had particular difficulty in this endeavor. Flaunting the glorious and manly beards of the Tauren has agitated the Dwarves quite a bit. Because we need all the transfers we can get, let's keep the masterpiece known as the Tauren Beard a secret for some time.

In the alternative, all Tauren should come to the Alliance. In return for this, I will ask the Gnomish Conspiracy, led by Cayreth, to stop building barbecue grills in anticipation of their upcoming offensive, Operation: Steak. I cannot promise that he will heed my plea, but it is never too late to try.

Warmest Regards,
Aerana

Hmmm a tempting deal, though I must speak with the Elders when we meet next before any agreement is made. To have the Gnomes destroy all weapons of mass destruction; the infamous Weber Grill, is a thing all Taurens look forward to.

Though I will not mock the mangy flea infested beards of the Dwarves and flaunt the fact the we Taurens were gifted in many ways in order to get new transfers to join the Horde. For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5BULvTr3as

With that said, can I still make fun of the Dwarven mangy flea infested beards and their Dwarven stale ale just for fun if I promise not to recruit?
umm Candela

that list has like massively outdated links

as someone who still cant decide wether to make the x-fer or not do any of those guilds still exist
umm Candela

as someone who still cant decide wether to make the x-fer or not do any of those guilds still exist
With that said, can I still make fun of the Dwarven mangy flea infested beards and their Dwarven stale ale just for fun if I promise not to recruit?

I will take this proposal to the powers that be, though I think I can tentatively say that this would be acceptable to us.

umm Candela

The links are outdated, yes, but that's just because these guilds made their recruitment posts long ago and those posts may or may not have been continually bumped. While some of the guilds Candela mentioned might be small, I think that they all still exist Hordeside.
04/05/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Aerana

I will take this proposal to the powers that be, though I think I can tentatively say that this would be acceptable to us.

I have no quarrel with that. In addition, I am willing to part with a portion of my painstakingly-acquired collection of hunter weapons and make a gift to Bob to compensate him for giving up the potential recruits. Come to the Isle of Thunder to collect these weapons as my gift to you, Bob.
I am willing to part with a portion of my painstakingly-acquired collection of hunter weapons and make a gift to Bob to compensate him for giving up the potential recruits. Come to the Isle of Thunder to collect these weapons as my gift to you, Bob.

ROFLMAO...Like Hell....the only hunter weapons you plan to give to me willingly will be either arrows or bullets. Or the worse case will let your pet solo me...

I pass...
umm Candela

Yes, the links are old. However, every guild on that list is active with two possible exceptions--Brokentusk Clan and Hellscreams Eyes. Those two guilds I have not interacted with so I'm not sure if they are still coasting along.

I included the recruitment links when possible so that people could learn about the guilds from the members themselves, rather than my interpretation of their theme/concept.

You should totally just make the transfer. Ravenholdt is great. :)