Shadow Priest PVE/PVP Macros List

Priest
Hello Everyone this is Lilangeljt from Kel'Thuzad and I just wanted to give all my fellow shadowpriests some usable macros in PVE/PVP. Hope they help. Comments and constructive criticisms and advice are appreciated.

Dispersion Macro: controls dispersion on and off (careful to not waste it)
----------------------
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Dispersion
/cast Dispersion
----------------------

Inner Fire + Power Word:Fortitude: Casts Inner Fire + Power Word Fortitude sequentially (saves a hotkey bind)
-----------------------------------------
/castsequence [target=yourname] Power Word: Fortitude, Inner Fire
------------------------------------------

Inner Fire + Inner Will Toggling: Casts Inner Fire/Inner Will sequentially (saves a hotkey bind and helps you run faster if needed; not really that helpful)
------------------------------------------------
/castsequence [target=yourname] Inner Will, Inner Fire
------------------------------------------------

Levitation Macro: controls Levitation on and off (careful not to die using it from high places)
-------------------------------------------------
/cast [target=yourname] Levitate
/cancelaura Levitate

Void Shift Macro: Auto Void Shift with your pvp partner in 2's without clicking, must be in range and no need for line of sight; also don't use when your partner is cycloned, smoke bombed or etc b.c it will not only prevent the shift but give you a negative result
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/cast [target=partner'sname] Void Shift
/cast [target=partner'snamealt1] Void Shift
/cast [target=partner'snamealt2] Void Shift
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leap of Faith Macro: Auto Leap of faith your partner no need to click but do need line of sight (I pvp 2's with my friends alterante toons so its easier if I include more than one cast line cause changing macros in the arena itself resets)
------------------------------------------------------------
/cast [target=partner'sname] Leap of Faith
/cast [target=partner'snamealt1] Leap of Faith
/cast [target=partner'snamealt2] Leap of Faith
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mind Flay Auto Trinket: Sometimes I am lazy or forget to use my trinkets to power my spells up this way if I won't forget to use it the trinkets because they will automatically be activated when I cast this spell unless it is on CD
-------------------------------------

/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
/use Blossom of Pure Snow
/cast Power Infusion
/cast Mind Flay
----------------------------------------

Super Mindbender/Fiend Macro: I find it much easier to use the trinket with the macro b/e I really use mindbender/ fiend right after anyways to power my pet up to do more dps this way (this will work for the bender or fiend)
-------------------------------------

/cast Power Infusion
/cast Mindbender
/cast Shadowfiend
---------------------------------------

Mind Spike Barrage: Uses Mind spikes with power infusion lets you cast it faster with increased damage from your trinket ( I use this in pvp for quick bursts)
--------------------------------------
/cast Power Infusion
/cast Mind Spike

Shadow Pain Trinket: Basically uses the dot with a trinket for increased damage before you dot
/cast Shadow Word: Pain

Vampiric Trinket: Basically uses the dot with a trinket for increased damage before you dot
/cast Vampiric Touch

Vampiric Plague: I always use Vampiric Embrace with Devour Plague (3 shadow orbs) I feel it is a great nuke with a good heal because of it so I save one hotkey for this macro and one to see when devouring plague glows with 3 orbs
/cast Vampiric Embrace
/cast Devouring Plague

Shadow Pain All: Auto Shadow pain different targets sometimes random sometimes not it is a hit and miss and sometimes same target
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/run SetCVar("TargetNearestDistance", "700")
/targetenemy
/cast Shadow Word: Pain
/run SetCVar("TargetNearestDistance", "200")
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence Focus Target Modifier: cast the spell on focus target when ctrl is pressed and spell button as well; ctrl can be changed with alt or shift as well
/cast [nomodifier] Silence
/cast [modifier:ctrl, @focus, exists, nodead] Silence
---------------------------------------------------

Psychic Horror Focus Target: cast the spell on focus target when ctrl is pressed and spell button as well; ctrl can be changed with alt or shift as well
------------------------------------------------------
/cast [nomodifier] Psychic Horror
/cast [modifier:ctrl, @focus, exists, nodead] Psychic Horror
---------------------------------------------------------

Silence Focus Target No modifier needed: cast spell spell on focus target just by pressing the macro hot key button
/cast [nomodifier, @focus, exists, nodead] Silence
---------------------------------------------------

Psychic Horror Focus No Modifier Neeeded: cast spell spell on focus target just by pressing the macro hot key button
------------------------------------------------------
/cast [nomodifier, @focus, exists, nodead] Silence

If there are any others please let me know

That is all the macros I know and use for my shadowpriests. Some I feel are good for pvp such as the auto void shift one it saves me a click which is crucial in game.

Good luck fellow shadowpriests and if you have any macros you want to share please feel free to comment and maybe there will be a sticky someday on shadowpriest macros =D

In Warmest Regards Always,

Shadowpriest Lilangeljt
Please help me get it stickied =D
It's going to my bookmarks. Thank you :D
Any place you have target= you can put @ and anywhere you have modifier or nomodifier you can sub mod/nomod, saves a bit of space. Also exists or nodead are interchangeable.
Wow nice list. Will definitely be stealing some of these.
Thank you everyone for your comments! Hopefully it will get stickied if it becomes popular so more priests no more about these common and also useful macros
Def going to use a few of these.ty
Cancelaura lines are better to use on a different key than what's casting them, so you don't accidentally shut it off.

/cast [nostance:1] Shadowform
/cancelaura Dispersion
/cast [mod:alt] Vampiric Touch; [nomod] Shadow Word: Pain

Tying it to an attack means you pop out only when you're ready to hit something.
Definitely liked. Some of those look really useful, thanks.
Thank you for your comments and support keep sharing with your shadowpriest friends
For your auto use-trinkets, just put:

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErorrsFrame:Show()

And it'll use whichever trinket is up and not show the "Item is not ready yet, be patient and stop spazzing" error on your screen.

If you change trinkets, macro will still work.