The most usless ability of any class?

Death Knight
Blood Strike...OH yeah,forgot about that one didn't you? Can someone tell me they haven't just replaced that ability for something...Useful yet?

Or on the other hand if you actually use it,please tell me why. It just seems a bit odd that we have that ability just kinda sitting in our spell book not doing anything...
Blood Strike...OH yeah,forgot about that one didn't you? Can someone tell me they haven't just replaced that ability for something...Useful yet?

Or on the other hand if you actually use it,please tell me why. It just seems a bit odd that we have that ability just kinda sitting in our spell book not doing anything...

Warriors have an ability called "Strike" and it is the most useless ability in game.
I think Icy Touch is the most useless ability unless you have it glyphed to dispel.

Blood Would have a use for it as a single target strike for blood rune use in a very few certain situations.

As for the most singular useless ability in the game, I am gonna go a tad meta and say the "30% Cooldown reduction on your pet's special skills" from the exotic beasts skill. This would be a great effect, except that only two exotic pets have special abilities that are actually affected by it in a meaningful way.
When you want to convert a Blood Rune but you don't want to potentially knock somebody out of a CC with Blood Boil.

Absolutely the only thing I can think of, and that being said of course it isn't on my bars that are already packed with macros.
Blood Would have a use for it as a single target strike for blood rune use in a very few certain situations.

Blood DKs use Heart Strike.
03/30/2013 07:17 AMPosted by Machival

Heart strike is a cleave.
The most useless ability in the game is Corpse Explosion.
03/30/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Jagatron

good tanks dont stand near cced targets that can be potentially broken by cleaves
I think Icy Touch is the most useless ability unless you have it glyphed to dispel.

It's a ranged pull when DG is on cooldown.

It applies Frost Fever when Outbreak isn't available.

Unholy uses it in their AoE to convert frost runes into death runes.

Frost uses it when there's a chance to break CC.

Warriors have an ability called "Strike" and it is the most useless ability in game.

They got rid of Strike in MoP. Also, Primal Strike says hi.

Hold your tongue.

Its cosmetic, its not supposed to be useful.
03/30/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Karaahl

It's a ranged pull when DG is on cooldown.

It applies Frost Fever when Outbreak isn't available.

Unholy uses it in their AoE to convert frost runes into death runes.

Frost uses it when there's a chance to break CC.

We have Chains of Ice for that.
Glyph of Detection.

Most useless ability in the game, period.

Then back up about 5 yards.

I don't use Blood Strike as a Blood DK.. ever.
agreed
You guys don't use blood strike? awmagad you so bad. It does like damage for your blood runes and it strikes them in their blood. Learn to play scrubs it is so awesome gerd so awesome makes me want to sleep with it.

Oh wait... I have festering strike... screw that !@#$! :D
03/30/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Machival

Then back up about 5 yards.

I don't use Blood Strike as a Blood DK.. ever.

That is because you do not have it as a Blood DK, Blood Strike morphs into Heart Strike for them.

I am not saying Heart Strike sucks, and in 99% of cases it is fine, but every now and then there are some cases where I do not want to AOE automatically and it would be nice to have something to use blood runes on that is not an AOE.