[A] < KARMA POLICE> (RGB/WPVP) Recruiting

Emerald Dream
Karma Police is a dedicated PVP guild with a very social and friendly environment. We run Core RGBs 2 times a week.

We run Mondays & thursdays 8:45pm-10:45pm server time

We are Specifically looking for a Mistweaver Monk that has 1500+ exp.

All other classes and specs feel free to contact me if you are interested as well.

If you are interested in joining a dedicated PVP guild, have any questions or just wish to try playing with some of us to test the grounds pst / in-game mail me or contact me on skype (sytholock)
We also have a more casual (for points/fun/skill development) RBG team we are currently planning that will we will be running numerous times a week.

HERE AT KARMA POLICE WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE FUN AND JUNK.

....And the killing of Crayfish.
i like KP. goodluck with your recruitment.
I like flossing my teeth with ebony Blood Elf hair, think we could work something out?
I like flossing my teeth with ebony Blood Elf hair, think we could work something out?

Possibly. Be forewarned though; orcworm may enter your blood stream, Dwarf.
I LOVE ORCWORM
I LOVE ORCWORM

ORCWORM!

Inform me Knivz, where exactly does KP call home?

(( Remember Kegorik? ))
03/29/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Rollin

As long as Orcworm does not make me scoot my butt across the floor I'm ok with it.
Crayfish enthusiasts need not apply

EDIT for srs: Group 2 (Knivz group) is also LF a tank for casual 1600-ish mmr RBGs.
03/30/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Vedma

As long as Orcworm does not make me scoot my butt across the floor I'm ok with it.

I just had this disturbing image of a ghost wolf doing the butt-scoot...I need mind bleach fast!
Bump because bacon
Damn, I like crayfish. Oh well.