Transmog Starter Set

Death Knight
Any Tips on a Transmog 2Hand, Or DW that will match up with the starter set?
How about........ The starter sword?
I second Armageddon If you take a look at my Xmog I use it and I have never looked back on soloing 25 man to get it form the horsemen in Naxx some other cool swords are Despair and the Titansteel Destroyer mace as well as Demise are some cool 2 handers. There are some axes but other then Shadowmorn I'm not to much of a fan of meany of the 2 handed axes
Rav, why are you missing so many enchants?
Thank you sir!
I second Armageddon If you take a look at my Xmog I use it and I have never looked back on soloing 25 man to get it form the horsemen in Naxx some other cool swords are Despair and the Titansteel Destroyer mace as well as Demise are some cool 2 handers. There are some axes but other then Shadowmorn I'm not to much of a fan of meany of the 2 handed axes

I don't think Amageddon is that good. It's got the right colours but look like a cave man made it rather than a medieval knight.

Theres the two starter swords. My self I try to get any sword that has runes on it for my dk.
could always even use the starting axe.
or maybe Quel'Delar?

sexy runed sword got mine for 900g...that's right some idiot failed to price it right and saved me 9k-15k gold :)