Grim wants the D, come join the KT FB page.

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
But seeing your armories I'm glad I left, came here looking for 2400 rbgs, found pvers mostly....lol
04/07/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Melisandrë
And I can't turn it of bc the drunk one tagged me in his posts....so leaving is much easier.

Silly girl should have just made a sandwich...
You can be untaggable to non friends. l2p Bette.
I always look to Facebook when Looking For Group. No I srsly do.
Still looks like someone is pretty butthurt that she came in/got called ugly. Then when she was straight asking to be carried she got ignored. And mad people are more interested in Grim than her
No, I left bc within 24 hours I was getting spam notified bc one of your drunk members kept tagging me in a post. I didnt join to get spammed by dorks who have nothing better to do.

Turn off notifications/unfollow posts/untag yourself. But facebook literacy is pretty hard it seems.
I USED TO RBG WITH MIA ROSE, WHO WANTS TO RBG.
And I don't consider saying we used Mia rose in rbgs as a good thing. She was a bad hpally
So how come I sleep perfectly fine at night even though I get spammed notifications as well? OH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! I know how to use Facebook and turn off my notifications! I believe that button is on the top right underneath the banner...

Yet my smartphone is SMART and knows when I'm asleep.. I believe that is in your settings, you push your 1 button, then look for the cogwheel like in wow, you click it, then oh hey! notifications? SILENT MOFO!

And that is Ojala's how-to on silencing those beeps! Also, if someone tags me, I get Zordon's notification. Shows how much I love these peeps.
Oh noes! I angered the pve fags! How will I ever slay dragons on this server!?
Saying ANYTHING at all is what is I am insulting you over, you came in swinging about being harassed for your gender, when literally no one had even spoken to you yet. Then during your formative first few comments, you used that time to name drop as a rebuttal to our thread derailment. We weren't even talking about you anymore, I was channeling cheech marin from Dusk till dawn, sardonically listing all the girls we have and there stereotypes as if it were the scene when he is listing all the kitty that the strip club sold. 1. It was a great reference and the allusion was perfect contextually. 2. You came back to that trying to get in on association with something you assumed we would care about. No one did.Then you talked about us being the imports that have ruined KT, which obviously unbeknownst to you a full majority of this group predates wrath on this server, which predates the guild you name dropped. You indicated that you'd never done an rbg on your own and really wanted a carry and were good at literally nothing else. Especially looking like a woman. Then you made an actual rage comment and quit. Like a child. Furthermore, you are now here having this little e-spat on a thread for recruitment of said group, trying to white knight in your own way, to fight the bad guys and prevent them growing by sharing your scarring exp! HOW AGHAST EVERYONE MUST BE~!!!!
I'm not angry, I'm sitting here eating bacon, how can one be mad eating bacon. Sup.

xoxo Quinzel.
Thanks for the free two pages. Makin us look Legit as hell!
Only way to get mad is by running out of bacon!
04/07/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Melisandrë
we

This little telling sign is the best.
Everything is "we"
But she's spamming for friends and battlebuddies.... what happened to all your friend requests?
Why are you so lonely?
Tell Grim where it hurts, we will make you better!
lol is that fat girl getting mad again

?
Saying ANYTHING at all is what is I am insulting you over, you came in swinging about being harassed for your gender, when literally no one had even spoken to you yet. Then during your formative first few comments, you used that time to name drop as a rebuttal to our thread derailment. We weren't even talking about you anymore, I was channeling cheech marin from Dusk till dawn, sardonically listing all the girls we have and there stereotypes as if it were the scene when he is listing all the kitty that the strip club sold. 1. It was a great reference and the allusion was perfect contextually. 2. You came back to that trying to get in on association with something you assumed we would care about. No one did.Then you talked about us being the imports that have ruined KT, which obviously unbeknownst to you a full majority of this group predates wrath on this server, which predates the guild you name dropped. You indicated that you'd never done an rbg on your own and really wanted a carry and were good at literally nothing else. Especially looking like a woman. Then you made an actual rage comment and quit. Like a child. Furthermore, you are now here having this little e-spat on a thread for recruitment of said group, trying to white knight in your own way, to fight the bad guys and prevent them growing by sharing your scarring exp! HOW AGHAST EVERYONE MUST BE~!!!!

who is paragraphs
he was likely drunk when typing that
this is also why I don't join the fb group, jesus christ
And I can't turn it of bc the drunk one tagged me in his posts....so leaving is much easier. Also, if I "want attention" why did I not speak first? You guys started this convo and now think I want attention, that makes sense.

Lol, pretty sure it was my post that she got tagged. You left because of THAT? You obviously wouldn't have made it much longer anyway.
this is also why I don't join the fb group, jesus christ

We treat everyone the same. We really do.