Help, I dont transform into a saurock

Quests
Help please I can finish the Crumbling Chamberlain because i can get to the shoulders i do not change into a saurock and no one on my server is very helpful, no one in my guild has very encountered the problem, and i don't want to wait a week for a ticket
Did you ever complete the Skin of the Saurok quest? This is a one-time quest which is given to players by the Image of Archmage Vargoth. He can be found inside of the invisibility bubble on the outskirts of Ihgaluk Crag on days when that area's daily quests are available on your realm.

If you joined in on the war efforts after your realm has advanced past the first stage, the Ihgaluk Crag quests may not be available every day and so the quest in order to transform into a saurok may not be available at that time.
Okay that makes sense, Thank you. Its a shame that it is not written down anywhere. I made the mistake of making Bleeding hollow my home, it sucks now ... because nobody helps anyone anymore. I just got answers like "You are retarded and should delete your account!" which makes me pray to the wow gods for them to eat worms and die.
Well if you ask in General, most people don't know the answers to problems like yours so they retort with something from elementary school. They don't want to admit that they don't know.

Most of us come here and search (rare to get answers here immediately) or just google.

Good luck with your questing!
how do you know if you've done a quest or not? i myself cant transform but i admit after 6 loremasters i dont really read quests anymore hahaha
how do you know if you've done a quest or not? i myself cant transform but i admit after 6 loremasters i dont really read quests anymore hahaha

Try walking into the saurok area slowly (may have to kill the guards at the entrance) and see if you transform. It don't work while mounted.
05/06/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Ðéáthtöll
how do you know if you've done a quest or not?

You can check here:

http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow
http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow

Not seeing a filter for the Island of Thunder on their search page yet.
i have the same problem. but i did get the quest turned into one and died. when i came back i never transformed again and still have not... can not finish the chamberlan quest and it makes daily very har.please help
i have the same problem. but i did get the quest turned into one and died. when i came back i never transformed again and still have not... can not finish the chamberlan quest and it makes daily very har.please help

Hey my alt's in your same guild!

Yours sounds like a glitch. Have you tried (separate baby steps)

Reload UI
Zoning out and in from the Isle
Relogging the game
Abandon dailies and reacquire them

If still not fixed, open a GM ticket.
I don't either this is the first time I doing this quest I got all the pieces except the shoulder and it hard for me to try to finish it I need the item that it given when you get done cause it goes with the other quest I have.
Not sure, but I think the drop quest that lets you turn into a saurok is only available the same day the other quests in the area are, since you need to turn the quest into one of the NPCs who is only there if the crag is the daily area for the day.

You might just have to wait till the crag dailies roll around the next time.