Engineering Blue post.

Professions
Can we get a blue post telling us when and if the "skyclaw" will be available as well as all of the other engineering stuff that should of been in 5.2 or will engineering remain a "I have this for BG's" profession because Blizz can't find a way to make it lucrative ??
bump,

side note, give engineers the goblin Cadillac from the starting zone and I don't really care what you do (or keep not doing) with engineering.
Sky Claw will be cool, but I'm not going to cry about them not putting it in the game. If they do, I hope it's not as expensive as the other mop engineering mounts are.

Me to seems like engineering is really really expensive for no damn reason.
Engineering is more for the fun stuff, never (other than mounts) been a "lucrative" profession.
I think things like the scrap bot since it is a single use item should be able to be used by other players that don't have engineering and the powder kegs that blast open lock boxes could be that same way.

Those alone would be a major money maker for engineers.

Keep jeeves and other items that are not consumed on use as engineer only but the other things could be sold and used by other players.
Bump for blue response.

If there is no answer currently, fine. Tell me there is no answer currently.

Silence is not golden with this issue.
By now I think we have all seen the GC twitter response about pulling the new Eng. items at the last minute.

What we (Engineers) are looking for is some sort of timeline for implementation...if there isn't one, then tell me there isn't one.
That, in and of itself, would tell me what I need to know.
you are extremely unlikely to get an answer here, there are like 2 blue posts a year on the profession forums. honestly you are lucky that GC even said it was pulled.
The skyclaw is still taunting me from the "Not Yet Learned" part of my professions tab. At least they can take it out as to not bring my hopes up lol.
The skyclaw is still taunting me from the "Not Yet Learned" part of my professions tab. At least they can take it out as to not bring my hopes up lol.

I was really looking forward to it.
1. You won't get a blue response. Pretty sure asking for one can get you banned.

2. There already was a blue response. There was a last minute issue with the functionality of one of the new engineering items, so Blizzard choose to delay the implementation of all of the engineering items planned for 5.2.

3. The SkyClaw was never promised (listed in the patch notes) for the 5.2 patch as far as I know, and at the start of the 5.2 PTR, there was a blue post stating that some items intended for 5.3 were included in the 5.2 PTR, so don't rely on datamining.

4. Be happy that Blizzard is making an effort to improve engineering mid-expansion.
1. You won't get a blue response. Pretty sure asking for one can get you banned.

2. There already was a blue response. There was a last minute issue with the functionality of one of the new engineering items, so Blizzard choose to delay the implementation of all of the engineering items planned for 5.2.

3. The SkyClaw was never promised (listed in the patch notes) for the 5.2 patch as far as I know, and at the start of the 5.2 PTR, there was a blue post stating that some items intended for 5.3 were included in the 5.2 PTR, so don't rely on datamining.

4. Be happy that Blizzard is making an effort to improve engineering mid-expansion.

Why do people like you exist?
1. You won't get a blue response. Pretty sure asking for one can get you banned. - No, can't get you banned. Thread can get locked/namechanged/deleted if it contains GM/CM call outs.

2. There already was a blue response. There was a last minute issue with the functionality of one of the new engineering items, so Blizzard choose to delay the implementation of all of the engineering items planned for 5.2. - Yes, that is true, but what we are seeking is if we will get it or not

3. The SkyClaw was never promised (listed in the patch notes) for the 5.2 patch as far as I know, and at the start of the 5.2 PTR, there was a blue post stating that some items intended for 5.3 were included in the 5.2 PTR, so don't rely on datamining. - The Skyclaw was planned for 5.2 - But met complications of some sort (probs due to how it holds people), Pierre was for 5.3. Nothing is promised for any profession, but I think people feels out that people got updates, but engineering not.

4. Be happy that Blizzard is making an effort to improve engineering mid-expansion. - But they didn't. They haven't improved engineering yet, that is why we ask for a little response. It's perfectly normal to ask for an answer.

My answers are in bold, was easier than writing small pieces under.
Good replies, Gehco. Gets a bit frustrating when a Blizzard fanboy/troll comes in and basically tells you, "you are lucky just to play this perfect, perfect gamez!!"

That said, Engineering could really stand to be tossed a bone here.
Good replies, Gehco. Gets a bit frustrating when a Blizzard fanboy/troll comes in and basically tells you, "you are lucky just to play this perfect, perfect gamez!!"

It's not a "fanboy/fangirl" thing. This forum is peopled entirely by players. While reporting a post might get it taken away, that's the only moderation you'll find in this forum.

Here, players help other players. Go look at page after page after page of comments and as stated above, you might find an average of two or three "blue" posts a year and those come only for major fixes.

The frequent posters here share what we know. You're asking questions for which we don't have access to an answer. You'd be better off asking in the PTR forums or a place where "things not implemented go when they aren't in game."

The frequent posters in the "Professions Forum" know how to make gold, how to use our professions efficiently, and have good suggestions for new players on how to accumulate enough gold to buy the things they need. We tend to be multi-millionaires so we share our wealth secrets.

Most people are grateful for the information, help and tips we can give, not what we can't. A few expect us to have a magic crystal ball and we don't. We can help you with what's in game, not what didn't make the cut.

It's not a "fanboy/fangirl" thing. This forum is peopled entirely by players. While reporting a post might get it taken away, that's the only moderation you'll find in this forum.

Here, players help other players. Go look at page after page after page of comments and as stated above, you might find an average of two or three "blue" posts a year and those come only for major fixes.

The frequent posters here share what we know. You're asking questions for which we don't have access to an answer. You'd be better off asking in the PTR forums or a place where "things not implemented go when they aren't in game."

The frequent posters in the "Professions Forum" know how to make gold, how to use our professions efficiently, and have good suggestions for new players on how to accumulate enough gold to buy the things they need. We tend to be multi-millionaires so we share our wealth secrets.

Most people are grateful for the information, help and tips we can give, not what we can't. A few expect us to have a magic crystal ball and we don't. We can help you with what's in game, not what didn't make the cut.

Oh, do not think we are bashing frequent posters. And I'm of course not against people whom share their secrets - truth be told, I am not hunting for gold. I end up giving it away most the time to people in bigger need of it, my statement was mere a point towards the missing factor, an answer.

Yes, seems the "Blues" stay away from Profession for on both regions, US as well as EU. This sadly might be because of the greater outcome of multiple threads with the same topic, that is mostly my theory. Making copied topics slows the process of an answer. Pangtong is correct, engineering do deserve a treat, or atleast clarification.

I have adressed this topic on the PTR forum before, just to see it deleted due to reboot of PTR forum. I adressed it once more, but it was instantly invaded by people whom was not brought to the topic because of the interest of engineering. The thread easily derailed into a discussion about everything but the topic - so of course I did what every sane person do, abondon ship.

The "Blues" takes their time to answer so many questions, I understand, but many of these questions I find a waste of time. Time that could be used for alot of other unanswered topics - but instead they chose to answer a question about resilience for the 17th time (just one of the examples) or adress people whom claim that it is hard to be top PvP as a new player (And yes, of course it should be hard if you are new to PvP, work and get better - sorry).

But it's simple to look towards answers, hoping they'll once appear. It's quite human. We, as a race, many times dislike the unexplained - but I guess one could also just be expected to wait 2½-3 months for 5.3 notes.

Lets call this reaction of mine, a reasonable frustration - lack of answers create so.
If I had the answer, I would tell you. I see why you want to make it a concern. The PTR forums are where I would think it best asked. If it's getting deleted there, I'm not sure where to ask next. I'm not blaming you for wanting answers. I just know blues really don't post here.
If I had the answer, I would tell you. I see why you want to make it a concern. The PTR forums are where I would think it best asked. If it's getting deleted there, I'm not sure where to ask next. I'm not blaming you for wanting answers. I just know blues really don't post here.

That is sadly one of the main problems, but again, they get thrown alot of posts at them, some that could have been answered just by doing a forum search. I thought I could find the answer for this subject too, but all I found was "In later content".

They should one day chose to comb through all the forum pages, would make alot of people relieved.

Could not agree more. I am a BS and not an engineer, and I feel like we have a pretty cool thing to do now with the reborn weapons. Leatherworkers have magnificence of leather to learn cool recipes. Hunters are getting hosed with the complete absence/neglect of any crafted ranged weapon worth a crap; which would be a great addition to engineering. Have a system much like the new BS reborn series regarding ranged weapons for engineers to make, and hunters to acquire. My dad plays a hunter, and is still using the Klaxxi 463 gun, because there are no other options without grinding LFR for potentially months.