[BUG] Oondasta weekly quest flag not setting

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
yes please fix
Yes please fix, adding to in game calendar would be great too. Or even just to the raid info window or dungeon journal or anything to let us know if we have killed them or not.
I am here to apply my complaint to this matter!
Yes please fix, adding to in game calendar would be great too. Or even just to the raid info window or dungeon journal or anything to let us know if we have killed them or not.

Adding some world boss indicators to the default UI would be cool, but that kind of new feature would probably be delayed until a major patch release (5.3 or later).

We need a hot fix to the quest flag bug ASAP, so that the many existing addons and macros can display Oondasta kill status while his gear drops remain relevant.
Please fix this. Whether you use the macro in game to check which world bosses you've killed, or you simply use the addon that checks your world boss kills for the week; it would be nice if we didn't have to write down on paper which ones we've killed. I know people with multiple 90s would agree on that.
Got this also, but I experienced it on all of the world bosses except nalak :/
Yes, please fix this soon.
Please fix this bug or at the very least give a blue response. We deserve better than this.
Signing too.

Please fix this!
Please fix this ! My sheet of paper is looking like a mess!
With the recent hotfix put out this week killing Nalak now flags both quests as complete :/
Does anyone know: If you kill Nalak first and both quests flags get set, can you still get Oondasta loot that week? I thought loot was linked to these flags too.
If it matters I have GM confirmation that it is indeed broken and being worked on (I made the ticket without full knowledge of it being broken).

http://i.imgur.com/HTokjaN.jpg
Please fix blizz!
bump
No need to repeatedly "bump" if you've already posted on the thread, unless you have additional information to add. Adding your name once is sufficient.

We've seen some rumors that Blizzard is unofficially aware of the problem. It would be nice to have an official blue post publicly acknowledging the problem and that the issue is under investigation (ideally with an expected fix release date).
I'm also experiencing this very annoying problem.

Blizzard, when can we get a fix?
Please fix, the number of 90s I have is growing and it is becoming difficult to remember what ones have killed Oondasta.