[BUG] Oondasta weekly quest flag not setting

Bug Report
Please fix!
Bump, please fix this :(
Sigh. Only tuesday and I already have no idea who killed oondasta (out of the 7 i may or may not have dual boxed).

Next week using paper and pencil again... It looked like blizzard had fixed it and SavedInstances was tracking it so i didn't bother to write it down :\
Oondasta quest flag definitely remains broken as of 4/16/13, 5.2.0 build 16826.

Still no official word from Blizzard acknowledging the problem or predicting a fix.
Please fix. Tiny investment to fix, big return. Fix it now, make it work better later if you prefer.
Yes, please fix this bug. I killed Nalak yesterday and it flagged me as having killed Nalak, Oondasta, and Sha. I only realized it when I went to go kill Sha today and recieved no loot, ran my macro and it said I was flagged for those 3 already :/
badunka-bump

super annoy with so many alts
A fix for this would be superawesomeamazing! Tracking it by paper grows old.
I have so many Post-Its with my current kills that my desk is starting to look like work. If the flagged quests for Nalak and Oondasta were fixed, I could go back to my relaxing, happy, fun WoW time.
Please fix!
Please fix the Oondasta and Nalak flag.
Nalak works fine, afaik
Would love to see this fixed.

Would also love to see a default UI option to see which bosses you've killed or not, and maybe even extended to alts.
+1 - I'm disorganized and I really need some way to track world boss kills, even if it is a macro or addon.
please fix the weekly quest flag for oondasta
Bumping as well because Now I am losing track of my kills!
Fix this please.
Oondasta quest flag definitely remains broken as of 4/23/13, 5.2.0 build 16826.

Still no official word from Blizzard acknowledging the problem or predicting a fix.
yes please fix this