T14 25man Content Fri/Sat 6PM to 11PM PST

Blackrock
http://openraid.us/events/view/88721

All info related to this event can be found there.

If you're interested in going, get in contact with me or sign up on the OpenRaid page (preferably leaving a comment)

This run includes players from Swims in Lava's core and as such, I'm expecting anyone interested in coming to be of a similar calibre, we've been able to slowly improve the group's stability and player base over the past couple of weeks, and it has progressed to 7/16 HM (5/6 HM MV, 2/6 HM HoF (Both the Lords)).

Currently searching for more healers and DPS, as I said, more detailed information can be found via contacting me or looking on the linked page at the top.
Im in on my 505 spriest if needed. Can prob get 5-6 people from <Ordeal> if interested.
I'm down. I signed up on openraid.
@Ablutos, please link armories of said people and/or discuss with me in game as to the skill levels of people.

@Anyone else, provided we have the good people from previous weeks coming, that means there's probably 6-9 spots left to be filled by capable players attending every week.

Signing up does not automatically qualify you for a spot, being over 500 iLvl and reasonably experienced most assuredly helps over all the other retards though.