Make glyph to channel mind flay while moving

Priest
^ or even a change one of the talents maybe
It might be a bit too op in pvp so maybe make the glyph/talent that it doesn't snare.
No, there's no reason to make this game any easier.
I don't main spec shadow but I think for PVE it would be a great and needed change
Rather have a glyph of old school mind flay.
I think in order for that to happen the glyph would need to remove the slow.
I don't really like the idea but during movement phases I find it hard to do anything aside from SW: P spam or throw a devouring plague. Comparing to other casters, most of them have something they can do on the move and I feel shadow needs something aside from putting up instant cast DoTs.
Rather have a glyph of old school mind flay.

^ This

On topic: we are not going to get the ability to cast MF on the move in MoP. It just won't happen. The tl;dnr explanation is: spec identity, need, general caster movement dps and encounter design.
We can cast on the move it is called shadow word: pain
We need something else to help us on the move, it's frustrating how bad we are when it comes to moving and DPSing. I took Speed Bubble because it helps me move quickly so I can start casting again.

Taedas, you're right, but SW:P is awful to cast on the go if you just put up a trinket proc SW:P.
Aren't FDCL and DI sort of a solution to movement, with your DoTs being able to proc instant damage?
In order for this glyph to be effective you would always have to be sort of facing a target as you move (within the 120 degree arc or w/e). Think of the way a sailing boat moves against a wind you would have to tack in order to keep dealing damage, which may not be possible in many situations (ground effects, head/tail-swips, etc.) or may simply be less effective than halting casting for the few moments it takes to re-position yourself by moving in a straight line. Ultimately, I think it would be preferable if we gained access to a spammable low mana, low damage spell that has no facing requirements but such an addition would be highly unlikely to drop within an expansion.
Aren't FDCL and DI sort of a solution to movement, with your DoTs being able to proc instant damage?

Lol no. Unless you are using "solution" in a way I've never heard it described before