blood dk conversion = unkillable in 2v2?

Death Knight
03/29/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Reythe
there is no way
with that attitude there isn't :P

I'll agree though that it takes far more coordination and planning to take down a Blood DK than the skill required to actually play Blood well.
Just did a 30min game which ended in a tie after I was playing Disc priest (me) and Arms warrior in 2v2

stopped reading there. come back when you step into a balanced arena
Troll thread is troll thread. In next patch we are going to get nerfed for Unholy and Frost because of people raging about blood again.
we can theorycraft all day long about how to take down blood dks in 2s but comon now lets admit its a pain in the !@# and it needs a nerf. I used to even do 2s as double blood dk and we would put out about as much dps as a healer dps team would was pretty insane.
we can theorycraft all day long about how to take down blood dks in 2s but comon now lets admit its a pain in the !@# and it needs a nerf. I used to even do 2s as double blood dk and we would put out about as much dps as a healer dps team would was pretty insane.
blizz doesnt balance classes around lol2v2s
This thread made me do five facepalms. No more, no less
Well timed ranged casters can kill blood dks very easily. Especially priests and mages really friggin hurt. If you cant kill a blood dk, then your not trying hard enough. You rarely will see a blood dk team over the 1650-1700 rating in 2s.
This thread made me do five facepalms. No more, no less

give time my friend, give it time.
It's a Tank spec meant to slay dragons.

Make him blow his IBF/Desecrated Ground and Trinket.

Blood's main mitigation is self healing and physical absorbtion, which is done mostly with Death Strike and the resulting Blood Shield, so tell the Warrior to limit his time in melee range.

Suppress their healing with MS, Burst during a Disarm or Deep Freeze. Conversion + Blood Pres means DoTs don't work but they're susceptible to a properly coordinated CC + Burst.

You should really listen to this guy if you plan on killing a Blood DK.

Or you can just continue arguing w/ him and whining about how "impossible" it is while others go ahead and kill Blood DKs.

It just takes time and setup.
It's a blood DK, whoever he is targeting needs to get out of melee range and LoS him. It'll take a while to kill him. Whenever they summon the ghoul, silence him and try and burst him. He also never killed you.

GRATS ON NOT READING THE TITLE, Conversion doesn't use a ghoul, so silence doesn't do !@#$, and LoSing will just allow him to get more HP back. Sorry hun, read.
03/30/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Yittertalure
It's a blood DK, whoever he is targeting needs to get out of melee range and LoS him. It'll take a while to kill him. Whenever they summon the ghoul, silence him and try and burst him. He also never killed you.

GRATS ON NOT READING THE TITLE, Conversion doesn't use a ghoul, so silence doesn't do !@#$, and LoSing will just allow him to get more HP back. Sorry hun, read.

Sorry to break it you but conversion does use runic power. In order to get runic power we have to spend runes. In order to spend runes we have to able to hit something. In order to hit something said target has to be in range or in LoS. Also I am rather certain silence PREVENTS the activation of Conversion. Conversion is not Second Wind, it costs something from us in order to use it.

The higher and higher you get in PvP matches the more and more you are going to encounter people with actual brains (some have part of a brain). These people look at a Blood DK lawl and kite you tell kingdom come. There is only one class that you are remotely good against and that is warriors. They still laugh at you though. The fact you can even kill a warrior shows how bad said warrior is.

You know nothing John Snow
03/30/2013 02:42 AMPosted by Fálrin
Also I am rather certain silence PREVENTS the activation of Conversion.
False. I found this out fighting a Rogue and Spriest on two different occasions today.

Everything else is true. Listen to Fálrin.

Sorry to break it you but conversion does use runic power. In order to get runic power we have to spend runes. In order to spend runes we have to able to hit something. In order to hit something said target has to be in range or in LoS. Also I am rather certain silence PREVENTS the activation of Conversion. Conversion is not Second Wind, it costs something from us in order to use it.

The higher and higher you get in PvP matches the more and more you are going to encounter people with actual brains (some have part of a brain). These people look at a Blood DK lawl and kite you tell kingdom come. There is only one class that you are remotely good against and that is warriors. They still laugh at you though. The fact you can even kill a warrior shows how bad said warrior is.

You know nothing John Snow

Well, you are wrong in many regards, I'll tell you in person(character) at a later time, lest what I tell you ends up on a public forum...
Eh.. Keep in mind he's wasting his time as well. Highly unlikely he's going to kill two geared people when he's on conversion consumption the entire time.

Just a troll in 2s. I see them myself from time to time.
03/30/2013 03:06 AMPosted by Powerßottom
Also I am rather certain silence PREVENTS the activation of Conversion.
False. I found this out fighting a Rogue and Spriest on two different occasions today.

Everything else is true. Listen to Fálrin.

Thanks I was pretty certain about it but I had my doubts seeing as silence locks out most of my abilities.

Eh.. Keep in mind he's wasting his time as well. Highly unlikely he's going to kill two geared people when he's on conversion consumption the entire time.

Just a troll in 2s. I see them myself from time to time.

I still have no idea why anyone would want to waste their own time... I mean 25 minutes is like two-3 boss pulls (if we wipe it can be 3 or more.) It is one random battle ground (better then getting no conquest points.) Might as well die with honor then try and make a tank class viable in arena.
Might as well die with honor then try and make a tank class viable in arena.

Most people think of it as more "honorable" to at least try.
Problem, you are running Healer DPS, you guys deserve to lose.
There is no reason to nerf it because he cant kill you...

It is like you running into double healer in 2s and saying they need to nerf healers because it is bull!@#$....they were just trolling you get over it.
If you are sure you can not kill him after a few minutes than bore him to death. Just like healers that refuse to leave when their partner dies you must bore them to death. MC, fear, warrior stunn, knock down, warrior fear, MC, fear. Don't let them play. They will nerd rage and post a QQ in the forums about too much cc. When playig on my druid we will just both stealth and not do nythin until they leave arena. Just dont let them rez.
For that comp no, you will never kill him if he has half a brain.