Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
4/10 Looks way incomplete, however you arn't max level so I guess that could cut you some slack-ish.
6.5/10 I liked that tier for ally, but i just feel the wep and oh dont really fit not sure.
My first time posting a transmog, made it lastnight.
Not a bad start Bruze. The colors will annoy you soon I'm sure (if you're anything like me). Some of those colors are hard to match, hence the red/silver inside and the red/orange outside.
The trick with a male Draenei is getting something that works with the chest and shoulders, so that the former isnt too plain and the latter isnt too...huge.

6/10.
Not a bad start Bruze. The colors will annoy you soon I'm sure (if you're anything like me). Some of those colors are hard to match, hence the red/silver inside and the red/orange outside.
The trick with a male Draenei is getting something that works with the chest and shoulders, so that the former isnt too plain and the latter isnt too...huge.

6/10.

I like it!

9/10
That set always looks great on Blood Elves. Nice weapon match as well. The tabard completes the look.

10/10 :D
That set always looks great on Blood Elves. Nice weapon match as well. The tabard completes the look.

10/10 :D

9/10, love the challenge mode set, mad props to you for getting it.

HOWEVER.

Once upon a time I had the dream of getting this set, and I think you may agree with me that THIS shield was almost made for it: Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight
7.5/10. love the set and shield but don't really like the weapon.

my first time showing off an xmog, show love :):)
9/10. I love your tabard choice. :D
I don't like the look of that seasons pvp gear 7/10 :c
10/10 like anyone said the hard mode stuff is amazing, but they need to resize the helmet or something to make it fit your character....oh and love your sword :)
7.5/10
--The tabard I can forgive, seeing as I like tigers, but the helm doesn't go with the set (or the tabard).
7/10

I like the Season 2 set, got a nice weapon to go with it, but it just seems to bland to me. Add a nice lookin' tabard and it'll be sharp imo.
7/10

I like the Season 2 set, got a nice weapon to go with it, but it just seems to bland to me. Add a nice lookin' tabard and it'll be sharp imo.

8/10

Classy, good use of colors, Soul cleaver was a nice touch to keep the weapon color matching your armor. And I always love the kilts.

Be gentle... I picked up a weapon while questing and forgot to transmog it.. :(
People in my guild call me the Purple Pwincess, but I think that you win. The weapon needs to change though. Either a standard polearm or staff that has some kind of purple crystal in it.

8/10
8/10

The purple-gray metal combo looks good. Sword matches too, so I like.

- V
u got the whole holy knight thing going pretty cool 9/10 an alliance mace would complete the set.
@Paygan- 8/10. Really love the shield!
7/10 really like the shield choice
9/10 love the argent crusader theme, if only there were higher poly versions of the armor.