Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
9/10 I like the color scheme, but not a fan of the axe.

If I find one that goes better I'll let you know. As for me, I'm still trying to find a sword and shield to do the whole thing justice. Still got to find a better chest piece as well.
5/10 for current look but as you said it's a work in progress. can't wait to see it finished. can't think of a particular sword and board that would go good with it off the top of my head but best of luck ^-^
7/9 very nice :D

(you cant tell but the sword i am using sheathes on my back so its so much cooler :D)
9/10 not only cuz I wish I could get the challenge armor... But the sword is cool and seems the shield ties it together.
8/10 fitting for a tauren

I havent played this one in awhile but i always loved my set
9/10 good dark paladin look
9/10

I like that your character looks older. It matches every well with the set, and the shield mace combo is nice.

(-1 because I don't like t6 :P )

(As for me, I don't have a shield and I feel naked)
8/10 Always been a fan of the look, and don't sweat the shield I'm sure one will turn up eventually!
7/10. Not actually transmogged but not a bad looking combination.

Round two.
lolwut, I really like t8, but the dress kills it for me. So I like what you did with the t4 legs, they go pretty well together. 8/10 (Boots don't match that great and boring sword)
9.9/10 I like that mog better with the "white skirt" Tier 8 I think that drops from 10man Hodir

RP costume > xmog
10/10 Id tap it
9/10.

My Holy set...
8/10

I always did like that set. Though the green of the shoulders throws me a bit :)
7/10 the shoulders are a bit to bulky for me

7/10 the color is off slightly and it feels like a warrior set to me
Classic set up 8.8 .. Always been a fan of the judgement set

7/10.
Something about that belt turns me off.
04/28/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Tarvoz

7/10.
Something about that belt turns me off.

I forgot to change the belt my bad .. I ll return with it fixed tomorrow
8/10, the shield looks really off to me, and i cant get used to it

(ps im wearing the wrong tabard atm for rep grind)