Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
@Cèlastian

Hmm..Starshatter fits in pretty well with tier4 on its own.

Also, the female human 1h/shield pose on the armory couldn't be more annoying...
Human female armory poses make rating transmogs hard. But looks well color coordinated and different
@ Selven - 10/10 I love how simple it is. Colors are great as well.
@Sideofabarn 10/10 very Draenish vindicator
If only you could dye armor :) I see the makings of a good wrath set.
9/10 for Zaturn because I could pick you out in a Where's Waldo spread with very little effort :Y
9/10

Nice set in general, I'd get another shield tho
8/10

Nice set in general, I'd get another shield tho

10/10. I use Judgement T2 recolor for my holy set and I've been wanting that shield. Very nice sir!
Looks nice! A big red Tauren. 8/10

Special note of mine.. the sword has the purple glow and sheathes to the back. Love it!
8/10 just cause you see it a lot and not just on pallies, however nice choice of sword n shield
8/10 just cause you see it a lot and not just on pallies, however nice choice of sword n shield

9/10. Judgment helm has to go an I think a dark colored mace would be a better weapon choice.

If i'm in red this is my PvP transmog, if it's blue it's my new PvE set that I just finished.

One note though, I don't like to look like a paladin which is why I avoid doing so at all costs.
8/10 dark blue really unique for a pally!

My armory doesn't provide a very good angle so in case you want a front-view here's a direct link to one...

http://i.imgur.com/lJowRTF.jpg
8/10 for Sizzurp, you're really shiny but that belt is super wonky :[

Changed my shield!
9/10 for cadet you rarely see the earthtones done well on a pally, maybe get a cool earth tone greenish druidic looking mace to set the entire thing off?

also what belt would you suggest, cadet
Unless you get fluffy boots, would probably wanna chance the belt to one without a buckle model. Waist's a feature that's probably better off being subtle with the weight of the aesthetics on the rest of your body right now :v
Sure, I'm all questing gear that isn't transmogged, but I'm mostly a stowaway on this thread to get suggestions for a set I could use to match my current Shield/Sword. Please and thanks!
Sure, I'm all questing gear that isn't transmogged, but I'm mostly a stowaway on this thread to get suggestions for a set I could use to match my current Shield/Sword. Please and thanks!

Ooh, go fight for the Avenger gear from Tier 2.5 in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. You should find the quests that award them right when you get past the first boss in there. Bit of a push since they also take a honkin chunk of rep with a special faction, but totally rewarding because you'll stick out like a sore thumb everywhere and it'll match your Mantid gear perfectly c:
Anything Wrath themed is very nostalgic for me having played and dedicated my time most in Wrath. The shoulders flow well with the other pieces, but would definitely be better as a whole set!
9/10 cuz ya look like a DK :P
8/10 good choice of colors