Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Slayenu 8/10 like that you pulled pieces together from other sets.

also aware sword doesn't 100% match my mog but it's effin huge so that should count for something.
Johnny 10/10 awesome set and one I wish I could grind for to make a Argent Crusader PvP theme.

Currently farming Ulduar to complete this lookalike set but still shopping around for boots and cloak to match when it is complete. Thoughts?
am i doing hero class right?

for whatever reason, i cant transmog my actual 2H sword, so for sake of this thread, i have the weapon i was gonna transmog too in its place.
10/10...def a DK...
Got a new helm because I like seeing my cold hard !@#$% face.

Also new weapon.

also 7/10 I'd rate it higher but somebody I dislike uses that transmog.
7/10 Pretty neat, but i don't really like the Yellow halo with the mostly blue gear.

*side note to my rater* Yes, i am aware my gloves do not match, unfortunately the gloves i need drop from the green glob in AQ 40 which i have a bit of a hard time getting people to help me farm
Nurlitik your set is really hard to make and always been one of staples of great Paladins transmogs everywhere cause I have seen it before, but its always remarkable sight to see!

9/10
You did a good job looking slutty, 8/10 because your mace looks like you're holding a big metal drumstick.
7/10 because Im tired of seeing that set and the helm seems out of place but that tabard goes perfectly with it. not bad
7/10. The shoulders and tabard don't seem to match the legs, hands, and boots. Cape is bright red and doesn't really match anything. Goggles...don't know how I feel about the goggles.
I couldn't see half your armor, and what I did see did match but didn't bring out your race very well....
8/10 for matching
6.8/10 for how it looked on you
I couldn't see half your armor, and what I did see did match but didn't bring out your race very well....
8/10 for matching
6.8/10 for how it looked on you

8/10, looks pretty nice.

Still working on a better shield, so this one will have to do for now.

8/10, looks pretty nice.

Still working on a better shield, so this one will have to do for now.

10/10 - I love the warrior recolor set, and you kept the theme and color scheme. Nice!
8/10
I love it but the weapon could be better
8/10

I'm torn between a 6 and a 9, on one hand it looks really paladin like but I just can't put it on a blood elf female.

Changed up my ret gear a little, new sword, new chest. I hate that the CM chest has the ugly neck brace.
8/10

I'm torn between a 6 and a 9, on one hand it looks really paladin like but I just can't put it on a blood elf female.

Changed up my ret gear a little, new sword, new chest. I hate that the CM chest has the ugly neck brace.

Marty! WTF! Weren't you a tauren?!
@kaskarum 8/10
Like most of it but the mace seems out of place, other than that pretty original.
As for me I'm always changing mine around, I haven't seen this armor I'm wearing on many other paladins.
Midknightsun 9/10
The armor and shield work well but the sword doesn't match the rugged fighter style and it's too blue.
Ok, Bionix, that set is pretty rad.
I like how you're mixing items from different tiers and it still looks good together.
And strangely, even though it's all mostly Cata stuff, it gives off this alien, BC-era feel.
Love it - 10/10 (Although I dislike the shield - doesn't seem as detailed as the rest of the set but the colors match well enough.)
I like that set Aethen. 9/10