Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
9/10 nice
9.8/10
looks awesome
7.5/10

Not a fan of the helmet, although the hammer matches up nicely with the set.
9/10 always liked that set, looks decent on a human type figure as well (less so on say a Draenei or Tauren, but still). Adequately matched tabard as well, which is important to fat mog nerds like me!

The set I'm wearing isn't special it's just my favorite paladin art, and matches particularly well with tabard and shield that I also love. Can't see the sword graphic, it's just the flame (no blade). Looks better in game with all the flame effects going =)

Armory makes it look like I'm just brandishing a hilt lol.
9/10. Always been fond of the set but with the judgment chest.
7.5/10 Love the helm though.
7.5/10 Love the helm though.

not bad i usually see this transmog mixed with tier 2..

9/10
9/10 - Love the set but the tabard looks weird.
@ Halliphix

6/10 I like the attempt to mix the pvp gear and raiding T13 but it doesn't quite totally flow. Interesting style though.
@Rhadamir

Straight-up awesome. 10/10
@Montsegur, you certainly look... dark. It actually looks good (especially because you found the one weapon that matches your armor).

9/10 (one point off because of that ugly red gem on the front of your helmet.
7/10 Nice set, very Paladin looking which isn't bad but not really my taste.

My set is a little odd looking because of how he looks in the armoury, typically I wear some sort of black evil looking plate but thought I'd try this out.
7/10 Nice set, very Paladin looking which isn't bad but not really my taste.

My set is a little odd looking because of how he looks in the armoury, typically I wear some sort of black evil looking plate but thought I'd try this out.

9/10 I like how everything fits together, I just haven't liked that style of boots (which I'm sure you can't really do anything about) since wrath when they released the new "more real" looking style. Looks awesome though.

I'm going for more of the "I think I might want to try being evil, maybe become a DK for a while" look.

Edit: looking for some new boots after I changed the pants I was wearing, to better match.
@Zhoe 8/10, gotta love the look alike sets =D Not a fan of the weapon, though, but it looks like you got it recently so maybe you just haven't xmogged it yet?
laryn 9/10 the whole firelands look wasn't my cup of tea at first but it's really starting to grow on me and u have badass chest and legs.

I got my wep and shield in lfr the other day and just had to grab the xmog out of storage i like it very much.
Love that reskin of an old classic. = )

Is nice how the shield matches colors too. I give it a 9/10. Very nice matchup.
8.3 out of 10 nice
@Spartaprime 8.5/10

Very nice xmog the re-coloured pvp tier is better than the pve tier imo.

My only suggestion is for your main hand, perhaps [item=86219]

Otherwise it's very nice!
@cal 8/10 relentless is definitely a good set, could use a better belt/wep though.