Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Well done! Not my taste but its not my armor. Looks like you achieved exactly what you were looking for and that is what xmog is all about. 10/10.

Dont judge my Judgement too harshly, its not done yet. But hey, my sword finally dropped!

9/10

You look very blood knight blood elf championish :D

Same could be said about you. I like the Blood Knight look. 9/10.
05/22/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Kaeldanon

Same could be said about you. I like the Blood Knight look. 9/10.

8/10, i really like DS tier, the pvp shoulder prevented me to give 10/10, i hate those shoulders!!
the pvp shoulder prevented me to give 10/10, i hate those shoulders!!

Those are in process to be adquired. Soon™.
I have a similar transmog like yours that I still need to finish up. I like using the pvp gloves with this set because of the blue orb on the side.

9/10
I like the blood elf trasmogs, all black and red. 9/10

i thought I'd do something different, given that we are fighting on the sides of the troll in this patch :)
I like the blood elf trasmogs, all black and red. 9/10

i thought I'd do something different, given that we are fighting on the sides of the troll in this patch :)

Nice very styled. Im not to found of zg stuff myself but I would give this 8.5/10 because the weapon needs to be more troll like.

Personally I just went for old school set, and what i consider the best set and weapon of all time.
Can't go wrong with Judgement set, I'm too lazy to farm it. 8/10
Can't go wrong with Judgement set, I'm too lazy to farm it. 8/10

9/10 because I haven't seen that xmog yet. Looks good on a female toon.
Nice color coordination and goes well with the theme of the xpac, although the back piece is a little off-putting.

8/10
7/10 lose the helm
6/10... I personaly don't care for it.
10/10 Hella tasty slutmog, dime piece.
8/10 Nice....little too "good" for my taste but nice set.
8/10,

helm isnt my favorite for the set. but it works enough to match.
5.5/10 Diazanite hope im not being to harsh but i just not a fan....other peoples might like it more thou
8/10 the different greens just make it look incomplete

if anyone can think of a different helm plz let me know exalted looks like garbage but its the only black/gold i can find
9.5/10 Solid black is hard to find and all black and gold is impressive.

only reason its not a 10 of 10 is it didn't leap out at me .. but maybe in the right light with the gold shining.

maybe 9.5

PS how come my pose is so lame ? The pose really can make or break the transmog
7/10...

I sadly don't like all that much how it doesn't mach up very well.

Get a different weapon. 2h Sword/Maces are always the best.
8/10 only because I can tell you haven't completed it yet. Once you get that helm and belt, I would rate it higher. Weapon matches, but I feel you could find a better one.