<fights like a gurl>[A] Recruiting PvP

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 26 Next
<fights like a gurl>[A] is recruiting SOCIAL and active Players interested in WPvP and Casual BGing along with some world events. We REQUIRE all members to Download and USE mumble during WPvP and Events you dont have to talk but players need to be able to listen.

Our central objective is to offer people a place to enjoy PvP with social players and NO trolling amongst members while enjoying coordination in PvP. Players MUST realize that there will not be a guild sponsored event running every day you will have to be able to have fun without having your hands held. If you sign up for an event and dont show you will be ineligible for events for a minimum of 1 Week and repeat offenses will result in being removed..as will inactivity.

If this type of guild interests you and you are level 85+ contact me on my Battletag Kagrenac#1755 for more info.

Recruitment: We are looking for more casters Boomies/Locks/Mages and Healers in general. Melee are welcome.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764416455 Last thread

PS All Alliance Players are Welcome in the <flag> founded Alliance PvP Channel to join simply type /join AlliancePvP PLEASE no trolling or you will be ban at the 1st chance also socializing is welcome but take potentially controversial convos to Whispers or you will be ban.
ahh that new thread smell..hater free for another moment or 2
moo
Hate free... pfft.
ahh that new thread smell..hater free for another moment or 2
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
Gripping Bladestorms since '12.
If Kag is still sleeping like the old man he is, feel free to add Garolak#1337 for more information.

/kiss
Already almost a page bump
Bump for the fun I had fighting them in the STV arena :)
Bump for the fun I had fighting them in the STV arena :)

Made me waste a shell. :(
Yolo swaggin in my wagon.
Yolo swaggin in my wagon.

You level too slow!
03/30/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Garolik
You

swag

03/30/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Garolik
too

low!
Awwww yeeeea Im up early bump
Bump for breaking my cow dart cherry....MOOOOOOOOO
And bump from this toon also, cause she will be Alliance in a week or two!!!!
Why are we all cats
Why are we all cats

Why not?
Why are we all cats

AWW SNIZZAP!