FEL IRON!

Professions
Please increase nodes for fel iron in Shadow Moon Valley or anywhere else so that you dont have 60 peole in 1 zone...and CRZ doesnt make it any easier, granted you say the nodes spawns have increased but i find this to not be true at all. I hour in Hellfire pre CRZ got me like 15-20stacks im lucky to get 5-10 now. Sorry bout grammar. Just putting my 2cents

Thanks
Trying to farm in by far the busiest zone, 10x busier then any other, isn't the best idea
Trying to farm in by far the busiest zone, 10x busier then any other, isn't the best idea

This.

I did my Fel Iron grind in Hellfire and I actually had no issues.

I'm still not seeing where these complaints are coming from.
For the people who didn't have issues with Fel Iron, was it a level 90 or a level appropriate character? My guess is that the only people having issues are level capped players. My monk certainly had no issues with herbalism until he got to Pandaria.
CRZ destroyed questing, farming, everything really.

I leveled so much faster and could find the nodes/mobs I needed. Now either I play in off peak times or just dungeon it.

crz sucks.
For the people who didn't have issues with Fel Iron, was it a level 90 or a level appropriate character? My guess is that the only people having issues are level capped players. My monk certainly had no issues with herbalism until he got to Pandaria.

I was leveling my monk in Hellfire and Zangamarsh yesterday. Started at 313 Mining and am at 358 now. Didn't have much problem except for a level 90 Blood Elf waiting until I would get close to a zone then swoop in on her faster mount and collect it. I just went to Terrokar Forest at that time. Should have more than enough Fel Iron to progress engineering on this character and Jewelcrafting on my monk. Monk is only 62 so has a few levels before heading North for Cobalt.
I just did 3 complete laps of Hellfire and saw only 2 fel iron nodes, and was ganked when I landed both times. In the past, I stopped mining because I was tripping over the stuff. Now, the zone is so heavily farmed by 90s and so full of griefers that it is nearly impossible to quest or farm there for lowbies.
CRZ destroyed questing, farming, everything really.

I leveled so much faster and could find the nodes/mobs I needed. Now either I play in off peak times or just dungeon it.

crz sucks.

A debbie downer.
I just did 3 complete laps of Hellfire and saw only 2 fel iron nodes, and was ganked when I landed both times. In the past, I stopped mining because I was tripping over the stuff. Now, the zone is so heavily farmed by 90s and so full of griefers that it is nearly impossible to quest or farm there for lowbies.

Have a friend from a PVE realm invite you to group and have them pull you to their realm. Ganking stops, problem solved.