Friday Night (Apr 5) GDKP Run - 6PM Server

Aerie Peak
I am organizing weekly GDKP raids starting this Friday April 5. If you are unfamiliar with what a GDKP run is, please read about it here:

http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-gdkp_run_discussion_spread_your_server/

GDKP stands for Gold DKP. In other words, all items that drop in the raid will be bid on via open auction in raid chat for gold. All of the money accrued will be held until the end of the raid and distributed equally to all 25 raid members at the end.

For this week, we will be running 25 man Heart of Fear. The idea here is to get something started that can be a fun weekly event for guildies and other server members to attend. Additionally, this is a great way for you to:

- get that last piece of loot that you have been wanting (Sha touched weapon?!?)
- gear up an alt
- make some extra gold while raiding

I am going to post the rules here and these same rules will be posted on the Realm Forums and in raid chat after the group has formed up.

1. This is a GDKP raid. All epics and items of value are auctioned off for Gold. The combined money Pot from all auctioned items will be split 25-ways evenly to the 25 members present at the end of the raid.
2. All bids will be publicly placed in Raid chat after each boss is killed. Items have minimum bids but no maximums. No private bids. No reserves. The raid leader will not hold or keep any extra money for himself. All money paid will be held by the raid leader until the end of the raid.
3. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if:
- You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader
- You DC for more than 5 minutes
- Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc.
4. If you are not following direction, you AFK, you stand in fire a lot or you don't do your job, you will be given ONE warning. After this initial warning, you will be removed from the raid.
5. Everyone has paid a buy in for this raid which shall go toward the community pot. No money will be collected until the raid team is fully formed up.
6. This raid will finish when the final boss of Heart of Fear dies OR after 3 hours (from the first pull). There will be one 10 minute break after 90 minutes.

If anyone is unclear about the rules, please ask questions.

For this week, the requirements are as follows:

- iLVL 495 and above = 100g buy in
- iLVL 480-495 = 500g buy in
- iLVL 470-480 = 1000g buy in
- iLVL below 470 = 1500g buy in or to the highest bidder (no lower than iLVL 455)
- The raid leader has the right to form the team as he sees fit in order to successfully finish this raid.

- DPS requirements: 50k single target sustained DPS (allowances will be made for low iLVL characters)
- Healing requirements: within 5-10% of other healers + common sense.

If you are interested in participating in this week's gDKP run, please send me an ingame mail (Phatal), or post on this thread. I will be inviting on a first come first served basis while also making sure to balance the team for success. Invites will go out promptly at 6:00 Server time and we expect to pull NO LATER than 6:30 Server time.
Bump for GDKP!
For this week, the requirements are as follows:

- iLVL 495 and above = 100g buy in
- iLVL 480-495 = 500g buy in
- iLVL 470-480 = 1000g buy in
- iLVL below 470 = 1500g buy in or to the highest bidder (no lower than iLVL 455)

why is lower ilvl so much more expensive than the higher?
I assume it's because it is assumed they will be carried, and therefore contribute a bit more to the initial pot. Not like they couldn't get it back at the end though.