Hard times

Paladin
So im a ret pally right now does anyone else have probs killing warlocks or frost mages? Or what im currently 68.23% resil and 46.35% power an i can not for the life of me crit an warlock for over 40k.. im gemmed an enchanted properly an reforged just seems as if i can't kill certain classes, mostly casters. any help with a strat or anything would be great

Thx :D
So im a ret pally right now does anyone else have probs killing warlocks or frost mages? Or what im currently 68.23% resil and 46.35% power an i can not for the life of me crit an warlock for over 40k.. im gemmed an enchanted properly an reforged just seems as if i can't kill certain classes, mostly casters. any help with a strat or anything would be great

Locks are son of a !@#$%es right now. We just got to sit back and let them enjoy being ridiculous and hope it will be over soon.

I can hit Locks hard, it's just that crap where they sacrifice their minion or something where they take no damage for a certain amount of time while regaining their HP.

The main problem I feel is taking high amounts of damage while in fear and it not breaking.
Oh and as for Mages.. a skill-capped Frost Mage will usually beat me 4 out of 6 times. Which is a step up from how it was back in Cata.
warlock will wreck u in a duel, but you are as useful if not more in 3v3
casters in general are really strong right now. Although ret is in a better place than it was in 5.1 its still not at a great place. Is ret 2200 viable in 3s? yes. Is ret an ideal spec to play atm? probably not. Ret is officially a defensive support class. We don't have the killing power of other classes. Our Killing potential exists every 2 mins. My best advice for you is to either play holy this season or practice playing other classes and learning how to line up kills forcing the enemy to use defensives and then bursting when they are out of CDs and waiting till ret is in a better place.

Why did you reforge into spirit?

Why did you reforge into spirit?

She's in her Holy gear. And as Holy you reforge Spirit and then either Crit or Mastery, based on what the piece is missing. the choice between Crit/Mastery is personal preference.
When locks have that bubble !@#$ up just stop attacking and go all defense. Im pretty sure it heals him based on the dmg u deal.