Ra-Den Audio ****Spoilers****

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Any speculation upon what the audio spoilers are referring to about "More powerful than even she was..."

And talks about the doomed chasm beneath him.

Any ideas?
My guess? Something that rhymes with "Old Gods"
Any speculation upon what the audio spoilers are referring to about "More powerful than even she was..."

Any ideas?

Than HE was . . . I think he says HE.

I'm betting Old Gold in the Abyssal Maw.
The other half of the first half of Dragonsoul
I always thought he was just referring to Lei Shen.

Any ideas?

Than HE was . . . I think he says HE.

I'm betting Old Gold in the Abyssal Maw.

Listened to it several times again. Pretty sure he's saying "She".
We still haven't killed the last sha which Blizz said we would.
woo abyssal maw is coming after all

or not

but one can hope
He's talking about Anub'arak. He's waiting down there. Ra'den destroys the floor and send you down.

Trial of the Crusader was merely a setback.
Can someone post the audio?

or not

but one can hope

Spoiler . . . .

I thought it was interesting during the zandalari cinematic with loremaster cho that they showed tentacles reaching up from a casm in the sea. It it's additional support that abyssal maw and its associated old god are on the horizon.
I firmly believe "she" is Elune.

or not

but one can hope

Spoiler . . . .

I thought it was interesting during the zandalari cinematic with loremaster cho that they showed tentacles reaching up from a casm in the sea. It it's additional support that abyssal maw and its associated old god are on the horizon.

was thinking of ideas, maybe the "she" is queen azshara? i dont know all that much about the lore but I saw this on a wiki:

Recent history

Queen Azshara, her handmaidens, and many Highborne sunk into the sea. The Old Gods chose Azshara as another useful tool and transformed her, her Highborne, and her Handmaidens into Naga. The mighty Queen Azshara still lives and rules the naga. Once she awoke at the bottom of the sea, she ordered a palace built to rival her home in Azshara.[5]
After the sundering of the world, however, and for the thousands of years since,[6] Queen Azshara lives still, in the vast city of Nazjatar at the bottom of a deep ocean trench. She has embraced the power of the naga, grown in size, and possesses many tentacles bedecked in jewels and items of power. She plots her revenge on the treacherous Night Elves, biding her time until the growing might of the naga can be brought to bear.[7] Living under the sea, she has become queen of the naga.[6]

In her new form, Azshara stands over twenty feet in height and moves her scale covered body on five slithering, octopus-like tentacles. Four arms now extend from the torso, with two hands holding javelins of dark polished wood and gold-leafed tips. Like her Sea Witches, Azshara's head is crowned by writhing serpents. Despite her monstrosity, her face still possesses the same elven beauty she always had.[2]

maybe it's her? who knows.
Sargeras! Burning Legion xpac is next brodoods.
Sargeras can also be tied into this Tomb that you go to in WC3