Looking to free up a name, will pay (Kyras)

Kil'jaeden
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kyras/advanced

I would like this name as I'm transferring, if anyone knows the person who owns this alt or is that person please contact me. I'd be interested in paying a decent amount of money to delete a very low level character. Any information would be appreciated. GMs say the account is still active.
I know a person that knows a person that knows a person that knows THE person.

I'll see what I can do.
I know a person that knows a person that knows a person that knows THE person.

I'll see what I can do.

Catdad, how do you know this person, and how does that person know the person who knows the person that knows THE person?
Also, how do you truely know that it is THE person that they know, and not just another guy who knows a guy?
Thanks for the help guys. >.<
Alright so this is what I can see. Even though it says Kyras is a part of Terror Squad when you go to that guilds armory he is not there as far as I can tell. Good news though is that there are a few in guild who do post on these forums and some very active members one of which I do know. Foghorn is in this guild and is also in an ally guild I am in so I will tell him to come to forums and help if he knows anything. Also, you can probably send him an in game mail as he is a very nice guy despite the fact he will gank you regardless of who you are.
Not really a guild. Just for people to sit in to leech off perks. It was a raiding guild a long time ago that got bought by Leghørn's brother just for his alts and buddies to sit in.

History aside, I don't see this toon in the guild ranks anymore. But I put a guild message up that informs him of the situation in case he still plays an alt in this guild. Best I can do man.

Also, armory says the last account-wide achievement for this toon was in 2/7/2012. I wouldn't call that active. Keep pestering the GMs, the squeaky wheel gets the pudding. Good luck! :)

he will gank you regardless of who you are.

... >:] u leik moonfahr?
Not really a guild. Just for people to sit in to leech off perks. It was a raiding guild a long time ago that got bought by Leghørn's brother just for his alts and buddies to sit in.

History aside, I don't see this toon in the guild ranks anymore. But I put a guild message up that informs him of the situation in case he still plays an alt in this guild. Best I can do man.

Also, armory says the last account-wide achievement for this toon was in 2/7/2012. I wouldn't call that active. Keep pestering the GMs, the squeaky wheel gets the pudding. Good luck! :)

he will gank you regardless of who you are.

... >:] u leik moonfahr?

Only yours :)
Thank you! I very much appreciate it. Keep me posted. :)

I'll try submitting another ticket and tell them that the toon hasn't been played in over a year.
Foghorn you have the best xmog ever!
Thank you! I very much appreciate it. Keep me posted. :)

I'll try submitting another ticket and tell them that the toon hasn't been played in over a year.

He may have played, he just didn't achieve anything noteworthy enough for an achievement.
He got a halloween achievement in February, so I don't think that character earned it, which leads me to believe that's the last time he logged in.
Well I transferred and ended up going with a similar name. Not ideal, but whatever. Thanks for the help everyone!