Brawler's guild Brawler title?

Achievements
Am I missing something with this title? I haven't found any recent information on it. Most everything about it is from December. I reached rank 8 and killed Zen'Shar, but never earned the title. It's been 12+ hours since I earned the achievement. I've changed specs, relogged, swapped glyphs and talents, but the title isn't showing up. From what I've read I need to reach rank 8 and kill one of the rare mobs to earn the title, but I haven't earned it? What am I missing? Is it just bugged?

Screen shots here:
http://imgur.com/a/18DGy
I believe they made it so you have to kill all the level 8 bosses for the title now
Based on a lot of threads recently it appears to be bugged. I earned mine about 6 weeks ago after only killing a single rank 8 boss and it only took a relog for it to show up.
A warrior I just talked to has killed 2 of 4 and has the title. This was recent and he said he got it after his first kill, the same boss I got.
I got mine after the kill, about 30 minutes after it was done. Keep in mind that it is only for the character that you got the kill on, this title is not account-wide.
i got mine after my 3rd kill on rank 8
A warrior I just talked to has killed 2 of 4 and has the title. This was recent and he said he got it after his first kill, the same boss I got.

I HAVE A NAME!!!

But, yeah. Killed the eyeball, then relogged, and "Brawler" was in my title list when I logged back in.
I got mine after either the 1st or 2nd kills (killed them back-to-back, so didn't check in between).
Just got it today you need to kill one of the rare fights and then respec, change talent or like things for it to show up
It's changed on PTR to be awarded for simply reaching rank 8, which should eliminate a lot of the buginess that seems to be happening around this title.
Just got it today you need to kill one of the rare fights and then respec, change talent or like things for it to show up

This is what you have to do. I was confused when I killed a rank 8 on my pally and didn't get it. Tried changing specs and it immediately awarded it.