Worgen Rogue or Human Rogue?

Rogue
So I decided to start a Rogue, but I'm not sure whether I should be a Worgen or a Human. I like the way both Races look, and I do a little bit of both PvP AND PvE, but is the Human Racial really that necessary on a Rogue, or will I be okay without it if I go Worgen?
if you are going to pvp and you are going alliance, you will want to go Human.
The only good thing about going Worgen as a Rogue is BoS+Darkflight.

Haha... no one can catch you!
if you are going to pvp and you are going alliance, you will want to go Human.

The unfortunate truth. Only if you plan to do high end PvP though.

If I were Alliance though, I'd still be Worgen. Giant sneaky death machine of claws and fangs, yes please.

You don't need the racial at all, but it gives you a bit more damage by freeing up a trinket slot for the proc/on use trinket. It's not like you won't be able to kill things or be good, but the racial is still a slight advantage. It isn't really that the racial is godly as much as it is that high end players will do whatever possible to gain an advantage.

Edit: World of Wargraphs is your friend!

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-bestplayers-4-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

Most high end arena Rogues are Human or Undead for EMfH/WotF but there are still a few in there that aren't.

As for PvE, racials don't matter much unless you're a Troll or Undead. Berserking and Shadow Blades is an unfair combo and Touch of the Grave amounts to anywhere from a 3-5% increase in DPS.

Anyways, back to my crusade against bloated PvP Alliance racials and bloated PvE Horde racials!
if you're going for looks, Worgen all the way

lol'd
Worgen.
Human racials are superior to Worgen for both PvP and PvE.
If you like the looks of both then Human is just plain better.
04/14/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Arebelle
Worgen.

/secret Worgen highfive of doom

/interstellar supernova of epic highfive
/time-slaying dimension splitting godbreaker highfive of awesome

/Rolls up newspaper..

/Hits Arebelle and Rika on the nose.

NO.
BAD DOGS.
male worgen
male worgen
If you're going worgen then yes. This is very important. Fem worgen model is dumb.
If you're going worgen then yes. This is very important. Fem worgen model is dumb.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Nuh uh
04/14/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Kiljagen
male worgen

Spreading misinformation is usually frowned upon.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Nuh uh

You're a female orc. I can understand why you would like the female worgen model. Only playable character models I like less than fem worgen are fem orc, fem dwarf, male human, and male draenei.

So is being a female Worgen.

So is being a female Worgen.

Feed me with your anger.