Worgen Rogue or Human Rogue?

Rogue
Do you want to be a werewolf, or a dumpy guy who runs like he pooped his pants?

go back to your bear transmog! it was so cute
Worgen honestly. I played Worgen for so long, and I still dread the day I race changed for the stupid racial. Like 7/11 of my other toons are Worgen. Mainly because they're frigging adorable.
Unless you deeply care about racials, I'd say Worgen too.

When and if Humans get their model update. We'll see!
The human racials are probably the most overrated thing in this game. Having +1% crit, -1% nature and shadow damage taken, and a second sprint cooldown are more than enough to warrant going worgen if you feel so inclined.

Pandaren, gnome, night elf, goblin, blood elf, orc, tauren(I know, can't be rogues), and undead all have better pvp racials if you're making your decision based on racials alone. Having an extra utility cooldown > having a little bit more pvp power.
deff worgen

I cant believe no one mentioned that worgen can switch between human and worgen models at will.

Also, in my humble opinion, extra sprint > extra trinket. That extra trinket isnt going to be much help when your getting kited to hell and back. Plus, outrunning mounted targets for 10sec through BoS+darkflight is priceless.
Female worgen. They have much better rogue animations. The male worgen is a little too into sticking his rear out. Running wild makes me blush.
/sniff /sniff

What's goin on in here?
Step 1: Pick Class

Step 2: Search for Races that can be said class

Step 3: If Gnome is option, roll gnome.

Step 4: If Gnome is not an option, go back to step 1 and repeat until you achieve Step 3

Step 5: You may now play WoW correctly
go dwarf homie, their stone skin racial is nice
04/14/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Immy
/time-slaying dimension splitting godbreaker highfive of awesome

/Rolls up newspaper..

/Hits Arebelle and Rika on the nose.

NO.
BAD DOGS.

I lol'd

The dog jokes never end..
deff worgen

I cant believe no one mentioned that worgen can switch between human and worgen models at will.

Also, in my humble opinion, extra sprint > extra trinket. That extra trinket isnt going to be much help when your getting kited to hell and back. Plus, outrunning mounted targets for 10sec through BoS+darkflight is priceless.

That's because Worgen cannot switch at will. At will would mean anytime they felt like switching, they could. You are forced into your Worgen model as soon as you enter combat.
I went female worgen when cata came out from human. I got bored with it really fast.. Laugh is horrid. Females sound almost like males... I ended up going NE love it especially since I got pig tails :D.
Worgens, both male and female, look terrible with most helmets on. Armor is almost always made on human male bodies and then adapted to other races.
I went female worgen when cata came out from human. I got bored with it really fast.. Laugh is horrid. Females sound almost like males... I ended up going NE love it especially since I got pig tails :D.

I don't mind their laugh. :P
I kind of like how it's "evil" but not absurd. The Blood Elf laugh is just awful. <.<

But, if I was Alliance I would definitely be a Night Elf!

Worgens, both male and female, look terrible with most helmets on. Armor is almost always made on human male bodies and then adapted to other races.

Yah. When I play my Worgen, I always have it not displayed. Which, I don't mind. I usually don't anyways and only have it on this toon because of the transmog. o.o
Bumping this for WoD. Other than for dedicated arena PVP, are the humans still at an advantage?
10/17/2014 06:28 AMPosted by Dorothy
Bumping this for WoD. Other than for dedicated arena PVP, are the humans still at an advantage?

The way I understood it, they were balancing a lot of the racials out to make everything an even playing field for all the races when it came to choosing a class. I might be wrong though and someone please feel free to correct me if I am.

Regardless, I love my Worgens.
Worgen have a useless racial for rogues and look retarded. Humans look retarded and have the best pvp racial in the game.