[CS Lounge] The Neverending Thread

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 91 Next
I was forced to watch HOURS of lambchop when babysitting my nieces when I was younger *shudder*
*huggles Jixxy*

Lambchop must die...
*huggles Jixxy*

Lambchop must die...

With potatoes and veggies.
I was forced to watch HOURS of lambchop when babysitting my nieces when I was younger *shudder*

LAAAAMBCHOP'S PLAY-A-LONG!
I thought next week was when the new warehouse 13 episode was coming on. Then I see that I can watch it online now.
With potatoes and veggies.

Wild rice and glazed carrots *yum*
I thought next week was when the new warehouse 13 episode was coming on. Then I see that I can watch it online now.
Good episode too.
Ugh. I'm so having difficulty concentrating today. I suddenly lost my hearing in my right ear yesterday, and even though it's the ear that I'm legally deaf in, losing all hearing means everything sounds like it's coming from my left (good) side and I can't localize anything properly. It makes it hard to watch surround sound movies/shows because of that.

On top of that, my balance is totally out of whack and both ears won't stop ringing (this happens if I lose hearing in one ear for any reason). Last year it was my good ear that had this problem, and that was due to impacted wax against my eardrum. I used peroxide to get the ear wax out of my right ear today, but still can't hear.

Hopefully when I get to my appointment with the ENT doctor on Thursday I'll get my hearing back. It really makes driving difficult with both balance and auditory information (localization) being borked.

Sigh... :(
04/16/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Tiapriestess
Hopefully when I get to my appointment with the ENT doctor on Thursday I'll get my hearing back.

..I hope they can do something for you.

I've been waiting almost a year to get in to see one.
Hooray for the health system.
*pins the W on Shado with super glue and cement*

*watches as the W just falls away and in to the sewers*

morning all.
evening :P
Morning all.

The past couple of mornings when I let my two dogs out, there was a possum in our yard, and dogs being dogs they chase after it. (We have 2 fence sections still down from the last storm).

So this morning I decided to be smart and went out on the upper deck first to see if the possum is out there again. Nope, nothing, all quiet.. wait I hear something.....

I had 2 beautiful does in my backyard. Took me a while to shoo them away.

Thank the deity that be that I decided to look first. If I had let the dogs go out, the deer would be gone, the dogs would be gone ... I would be gone - running through the woods.

/coffee
your yard sounds amazing...

at the moment, my backyard wildlife consists of bull-ants and wasps. >_<
Canadian Tire money

*runs screaming from nightmare of being chased by a flying packs of Canadian Tire money*

It should be a raid boss.

/shudder
/sniffles

ughhhh pollen getting to me today

/sneezes
/sniffles

ughhhh pollen getting to me today

/sneezes

I think I had something similar on the way into work.. my one eye, just wouldn't stop weeping..

Stupid allergies.
I'm seeing double Shado's!

/flee
I'm seeing double Shado's!

/flee

how can you be seing double shado's when the other one is sneaking up behind you to pick your pockets and leave a dagger in the back while i keep you distracted.
blargle

*falls over*
Hopefully when I get to my appointment with the ENT doctor on Thursday I'll get my hearing back. It really makes driving difficult with both balance and auditory information (localization) being borked.

/hughug

Just get your ears flushed! :D