[CS Lounge] The Neverending Thread

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 91 Next
04/17/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Hopefully when I get to my appointment with the ENT doctor on Thursday I'll get my hearing back. It really makes driving difficult with both balance and auditory information (localization) being borked.

/hughug

Just get your ears flushed! :D
It can also take a round of anti-biotics if an infection has set it...but is fixable.
/sniffles

ughhhh pollen getting to me today

/sneezes

I think I had something similar on the way into work.. my one eye, just wouldn't stop weeping..

Stupid allergies.

/sympathize with both of you

Never thought I'd say this, but my allergies are actually keeping me from raiding now. This year seems really bad for some reason. : (

I think I had something similar on the way into work.. my one eye, just wouldn't stop weeping..

Stupid allergies.

/sympathize with both of you

Never thought I'd say this, but my allergies are actually keeping me from raiding now. This year seems really bad for some reason. : (

well if where you live is anywhere like where i live then the tree's are making up for about 3 weeks of lost time..
I know the allergy pain. I'm in NW Florida, and we've had spring 4 times already. I think we've now skipped over to summer, because the skeeter sprayers are out every night now. I'm loaded up on Zyrtec and eye drops, and staying inside as much as possible. I get outside in WoW, right?
So, what conclusion did y'all come to on the premier of the new show "Defiance"?
new show?
So, what conclusion did y'all come to on the premier of the new show "Defiance"?

Interesting concept. Game/TV show combination. I'm not sure I'll be following it, though.
we've had spring 4 times already

We still haven't had it once.

I am so sick of being cold.
04/17/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Hopefully when I get to my appointment with the ENT doctor on Thursday I'll get my hearing back. It really makes driving difficult with both balance and auditory information (localization) being borked.

/hughug

Just get your ears flushed! :D

Last time I had to do this he had to suck the living daylight out of the ear. it. Hurt. Like. HELL.

And of course on that appointment he spent an entire 20 seconds on the ear that has issues now, meaning there wasn't any blockage in that ear. And now there is and my good ear is...good.

Ugh.
We still haven't had it once.

I am so sick of being cold.

I feel for you KC. I seen all the snow you guy's got up there on youtube via a guy from sudbury i subbed too. It's just insane that old man winter just refuses to give up.
This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends ....

Aww, I saw that and went looking for an old mud log, and it appears I've lost everything since before 2k2 =(

(someone started singing it on a public channel, rl friend replied about how he hates that song, I exclaimed my disbelief, and he said 4hours was simply too long)

But I found this, and wish I could remember what it was about >.<

(Mycharsname)'s personal bio:
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY
APPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYH
PPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHA
PYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAP
YHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPP
What an insightful bio, Pzar!

although, i am quite happy :o The place i volunteer at has job openings for a paid job, and the manager asked me, in person, to submit an application! :D better part? Pay is $12.40 an hour!
Last time I had to do this he had to suck the living daylight out of the ear. it. Hurt. Like. HELL.

And of course on that appointment he spent an entire 20 seconds on the ear that has issues now, meaning there wasn't any blockage in that ear. And now there is and my good ear is...good.

Ugh.

... We could always just use sign language.

I feel for you KC. I seen all the snow you guy's got up there on youtube via a guy from sudbury i subbed too. It's just insane that old man winter just refuses to give up.

& now that the snow SEEMS to be giving up... the winds are sharp & icy to the point that walking outside is a death wish. :(
What an insightful bio, Pzar!

although, i am quite happy :o The place i volunteer at has job openings for a paid job, and the manager asked me, in person, to submit an application! :D better part? Pay is $12.40 an hour!

I once got fired. (not required anymore)
As I was waiting for the bus (they provided transport), they came out and asked me to go back.
They offered me a $10/hr payrise and the rest of the day off.

Then a year later someone made a mistake that cost the company many millions to fix, and ~$500k/day 'til they did, so I was no longer affordable.

It was a nice year =(
Gotta love bigger companies... While that does suck, immensely, at least you got that payrise out of it.

My job would be with the state, so god only knows how long till i hear back after submitting my application. Government, the only thing slower than molasses on a tree in the winter!
Hopefully yours is a position they need filled quick then, so they'll only be moderately slow. ;)

Just went outside, had looked out window, bright sunny morning, surely I won't need my shoes!
Feets feel frozen now. =(

/gives a pair of fuzzy toesocks

*Makes Grim Campfire to warm up the feet*

Ignore the wailing spirits. They're just jealous of your now cozy feet. :D
04/17/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Tiapriestess

*Makes Grim Campfire to warm up the feet*

Ignore the wailing spirits. They're just jealous of your now cozy feet. :D

But I should do as they ask, right?
But I should do as they ask, right?

Nah, just send'em my way. I'm good at dealing with spirits.

/readies Holy Fire