Make you mad seeing all the wintraders-

Paladin
Advertising in trade as 2400+?

Yeah, me too.
Yeah, I know one guy I used to be friends with who couldn't handle all the new changes to his class so he wintraded and got within Hero range with a toon in 80% dreadful. This is like 2 months before the end of season, so everyone had full upgraded Malv.

He still defends that he did it legit to this day.
Can't stand liars.

Though I love all the people with 1550 arena achvs but go from 1600-2400 RBGs in one day.
You have to play with like 2500 MMR RBG teams to do that, and even then one day is really pushing it. :/
Yeah, I know one guy I used to be friends with . . .

He still defends that he did it legit to this day.
Can't stand liars.

"use to be friends with" like irl? and you stopped being his friend because of that?
. . . ha. okay.
Just in game, though we were friends on facebook.
It's not only that it is dishonest, straight out lying to your mates isn't cool.
I know as long as I play this game I will never be interested in high arena ratings/high RBG. It's not that I don't feel if I apply myself I couldn't achieve it, it's because I just don't care about ratings. I love PvP, but I'm one of those lonestar BG/World PvP kind of guys who just wants to get the PvP gear and wreck random people. Even if it takes me a little longer to get geared than every one else, then so be it.

However, there is nothing more I can't stand on this game than people who either...

A. Win trade or buy their rating.

or

B. Lag/Speed Hack or Exploit.

I am all for people losing titles and gear and even being banned for pulling these kinds of stunts. No matter how !@#$ty your class/spec might be, just bite the bullet and work with what you have. I did it when Hunters were basically on the bottom of the PvP chain back in BC when my Hunter was my main.