Preventing the Inevitable-Redux (OOC-Signups)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 5 6 7 16 Next
will get a post up a little later need to collect my thoughts and what not:P it will definitely be up tonight though:3
Ok just an update for the roster of who is still with us.
Lynara, are signups still open? :3

Indeed.
still here
well considering I just posted I guess I am still here:P

<3
04/24/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Lynara

Indeed.

I have a lot of reading to do :O
still here
smif
Name (Along with any call signs): Solares Morgenstern (The Lone Wolf.)

Race: Sin’Dorei

Class: Rouge

Description: Solares stands at six feet tall, beneath her slim Sin’Dorei female form hides a weave of tough muscle that is very well taken care of and formed to perfection. Her emerald green eyes hide a small tint of blue that could be taken as a sign of her races past. Her hair is a shade of black, which she keeps at a short length to minimize intrusion while on a mission or contract. If one would see this Sin’Dorei without her chest armor on, they would notice the tattoo of a viper entangled around the form of a dragon running up along her spine.

Equipment: Solares wears somewhat body tight leather armor that has been dyed to be a charcoal black. The material that was meticulously painted onto her armor keeps it dry, even when being submerged underwater. She has a couple engineering devices that a rouge such as herself would find very useful. These devices include a couple flash bombs that are used to temporarily stun enemies, and specialized bio-optic spectralizers that allow her to see in the dark, through foggy environments and into the distance. She also has small timed charges that can be used to break through a door, heavy armor, or whatever else she feels like destroying with a plastic explosive.

Weapons: Solares carries two slightly curved daggers that are serrated on one side. Slung on her back she carries a light weight sniper rifle (Rouges can use rifles now :3) At times she replaces her daggers for two swords that also have a serrated side to the blade. Besides those weapons that are listed, she also has throwing daggers and an engineering pocketknife.

Affiliation: Horde

History: Solares was born inside the city of Silvermoon, her parents were both rouges that started Solares’s training at a young age. At first, Solares was somewhat hesitant to accept her training as a rogue. As the years past though, she quickly grew a passion for the art. At a young age, she carried out her first mission of assassination. It was carried out extraordinarily well for someone of her age. At the rogue academy, she refused to work with her fellow students, and therefor was given the nickname “The Lone Wolf” by her teachers and her fellow students. To this day, she works alone, manipulating the shadows to her will to strike silently at her targets with swift and deadly attacks.

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: Solares has been running low level tasks such as, “Steal this letter from the guard.” or “Go kill this target and bring me their head.” Such tasks did not give her the feeling that she was helping the Horde progress in the war against the Alliance or helping make Azeroth a safer place. She cares for her people and the innocent civilians that live across the world. The letter was greatly welcomed and she quickly prepared herself for the journey ahead.
Name (Along with any call signs): Solares Morgenstern (The Lone Wolf.)

Race: Sin’Dorei

Class: Rouge

Description: Solares stands at six feet tall, beneath her slim Sin’Dorei female form hides a weave of tough muscle that is very well taken care of and formed to perfection. Her emerald green eyes hide a small tint of blue that could be taken as a sign of her races past. Her hair is a shade of black, which she keeps at a short length to minimize intrusion while on a mission or contract. If one would see this Sin’Dorei without her chest armor on, they would notice the tattoo of a viper entangled around the form of a dragon running up along her spine.

Equipment: Solares wears somewhat body tight leather armor that has been dyed to be a charcoal black. The material that was meticulously painted onto her armor keeps it dry, even when being submerged underwater. She has a couple engineering devices that a rouge such as herself would find very useful. These devices include a couple flash bombs that are used to temporarily stun enemies, and specialized bio-optic spectralizers that allow her to see in the dark, through foggy environments and into the distance. She also has small timed charges that can be used to break through a door, heavy armor, or whatever else she feels like destroying with a plastic explosive.

Weapons: Solares carries two slightly curved daggers that are serrated on one side. Slung on her back she carries a light weight sniper rifle (Rouges can use rifles now :3) At times she replaces her daggers for two swords that also have a serrated side to the blade. Besides those weapons that are listed, she also has throwing daggers and an engineering pocketknife.

Affiliation: Horde

History: Solares was born inside the city of Silvermoon, her parents were both rouges that started Solares’s training at a young age. At first, Solares was somewhat hesitant to accept her training as a rogue. As the years past though, she quickly grew a passion for the art. At a young age, she carried out her first mission of assassination. It was carried out extraordinarily well for someone of her age. At the rogue academy, she refused to work with her fellow students, and therefor was given the nickname “The Lone Wolf” by her teachers and her fellow students. To this day, she works alone, manipulating the shadows to her will to strike silently at her targets with swift and deadly attacks.

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: Solares has been running low level tasks such as, “Steal this letter from the guard.” or “Go kill this target and bring me their head.” Such tasks did not give her the feeling that she was helping the Horde progress in the war against the Alliance or helping make Azeroth a safer place. She cares for her people and the innocent civilians that live across the world. The letter was greatly welcomed and she quickly prepared herself for the journey ahead.

Accepted,

Get to the caverns and Chromie will talk to you, as to not end up stuck in dead stormwind Chromie will be contacted by Sari and thus will be able to send you to Durotar instead of Stormwind.

Perfectly fine Ark.
Post is up, I am going to bed now, see you all tomorrow ^.^

Sorry if there are any typos, its 3am and I am tired X_X
Anyone around?
I'm working on a post.
I'm working on a post.

Thanks ^.^ no rush.
:D Anyone alive X_X?
still here just in two other rp's as well as leveling a character for a private project and doing a million other things
I may post my own RP soon.