Please let us tame the armored devilsaur

Hunter
Blizz Please let us tame the Defiant devilsaur on the isle of thunder.

When I saw my friend play wow for the first time so many years ago he was running around un'goro crater when he came across the devilsaur, Which was the coolest thing I had seen.

So I made it my personal goal to make a hunter and tame one, which at the time wasn't possible, I was heart broken.

Then wrath came along with exotic pets and finally my dearest wish could become a reality.

And now Blizz makes an already epic creature even more epic. I'm not yet level 90 but I really really hope that by the time I am I can tame this legendary beast.

So please blizz make this most awesome dinosaur tameable.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Defiant_Devilsaur
The defiant devilasaur is sadly a quest mob, and it isnt even kill able. you kill the trolls restraining it, it uses an aoe fear, and runs away spamming it. If they ever do implement the armored devilasaur as a tamable mob, its going to have to be as a rare spawn mob, if only because the available models of armored devilasaur are the defiant (which cant be attacked) or oodasta, who is a world boss and wont be tamable for 2 or 3 expansions due to dmg alone, and i don't think hes tamable anyway as is.

Of course, id also love to get to tame several other armored beasts, like a night saber, or any other beast family that has armored mount models.
Would be cool if we got an epic quest chain like the green fire for locks to go tame one.

Can't believe I'm the only person who wants one, there like the most epic model ingame.
you arent, its just A) the middle of the day, forrum activity like wow doesn't realy get active till later in the evening, B) most players dont frequent the forums, and C) there are hunters wanting several different things for an epic quest chain, from a quiver displayed on our backs (just for visual) to dual wielding xbows (again cosmetic) to mounting our pets.
04/09/2013 04:58 AMPosted by Eurugan
The defiant devilasaur is sadly a quest mob, and it isnt even kill able.

So is Echeyakee. But we can tame him.
Can I tame Oondasta, Blizzard? I'll be a good boy all year if you let me tame him!
Can I tame Oondasta, Blizzard? I'll be a good boy all year if you let me tame him!

Can you tame him? I mean I know he has a really long spawn timer and pretty much the whole server comes running when he spawns but assuming you were the only one there and you managed to not get 1 shot could you tame him?
04/09/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Beowulfian
The defiant devilasaur is sadly a quest mob, and it isnt even kill able.

So is Echeyakee. But we can tame him.

hes flat out not attack able, you try to attack him and the game says "you cant atack that target" its not that hes a quest mob or that hes immortal, its that the game wont let you do anything to him.
I want to be able to tame all the monsters in the game as a beast master I think they should have that order to be called a beastmaster. make the other 2 classes of hunters not able to do that making them more special and being able to get better pets then the other 2 n.n I want to tame a armored skyscreamer!!!

but knowing blizz they wont do it,why?

1)there !@#$ing lazy as all hell
2)they don't give a %^-* about the game or the players anymore
3)they are greedy an don't want to spend most of the billions of dollars they made off of this game.
Houston, we have necro!
/facepalm