5.3 update !!

Hunter
Rapid Intensity While Rapid Fire is active For 6 sec after using Arcane Shot your PvP power is increased by 3,200. 800.

Arcane Shot no longer applies Hunter's Mark.
Focused Aim now reduces pushback by 70%, down from 10%.
Serpent Sting now costs 15 Focus, down from 25.

Burst :-( ..
Rapid Intensity While Rapid Fire is active For 6 sec after using Arcane Shot your PvP power is increased by 3,200. 800.

More context. What the patch notes really say is For 6 sec after using arcane shot your pvp power is increased by 800. So, instead of a big amount of pvp power every 3 minutes, we get a nice amount of power all the time. I like this change.
Way to make Hunters less bursty. Should prove to be a decent buff to Marks really.
Way to make Hunters less bursty. Should prove to be a decent buff to Marks really.

Its a decent buff to everyone honestly. Yes, were a lot less bursty, but the uptime of our increased pvp power will give us more sustained, which, we kind of needed. Half of my biggest cooldowns pvp power all the time? HELL YES!
It also pretty much solidifies ToTH as a pvp talent.\

Edit: math way off. Its 1/4 of our pvp power. but still

Now all is needed is pet uptime improvements for BM...nothing against MM being good, but if they are going to nerf BM's strongest feature, they could alleviate its biggest weak point a little bit.

Edit:
Still a fan of removing the CC break from BW/TBW, and giving KC a Snare/Root/Stun cleanse (pet only).
bad change. 12% burst nerf for a 4% sustained buff.

pvp isn't about sustained dmg unless you run aids cleave or something similar to it

pvp isn't about sustained dmg unless you run aids cleave or something similar to it

screw people like you

that type of mindset is why pvp is so terrible

the reliance on dps cooldowns is far too high in pvp and has been for a long time
After rethinking it I think I will like the set bonus change , I believe it will help out a lot playing MM. Now if they would only merge WV and SS I would be in heaven ..

screw people like you

the reliance on dps cooldowns is far too high in pvp and has been for a long time

Because of the insane instant cast healing in the game. If you don't run a super tight perfect CC chain and get a kill in that time frame someone gets instant healed to full.

screw people like you

hey scrub. regardless of what happens to the hunter class you'll remain terrible. don't delude yourself into thinking that i am to blame for your ineptitutde

good day
Why should Arcane Shot no longer apply Hunter's Mark? Great, another button to push.
Why should Arcane Shot no longer apply Hunter's Mark? Great, another button to push.

Yup. I dont think they should remove that, and up blackarrow damage already.

screw people like you

hey scrub. regardless of what happens to the hunter class you'll remain terrible. don't delude yourself into thinking that i am to blame for your ineptitutde

good day

you're clueless. keep thinking that killing something in a scatter trap with cds popped makes you good.

screw people like you

Screw people like him for stating a fact?

How about you grow some balls and get over it.
Also, can someone clarify what this means?

The 800 pvp power only happens when you activate rapid fire? Or is it up all the time?

Also, why doesn't arcane shot activate hunters mark anymore? They better revert this change. First, they remove the glyph and make it baseline so people don't have to waste a glyph slot, then take away the entire !@#$ing reason people wanted it.
I think the 800 is us for x+seconds after arcane shot , rapid fire is no longer needed to active set bonus. It's crossed out on the site.. I don't like the hunters mark change though..

screw people like you

Screw people like him for stating a fact?

How about you grow some balls and get over it.

what was that? oh, sorry.

i'm blind when it's sub 1500 retards speaking
It wouldn't be all bad if they left arcane shot to apply hunters mark as it does currently. If a change is inc at least it makes it more stomachable. I would also like a change to either marks mastery to a dmg increase rather than a chance for an extra proc or buff marks dmg abilities instead of the mastery. Overall I'd prefer a mastery change to increased dmg. Look at dks, both mastery's increase dmg for unholy and frost.

To blizzard: marks is for many more fun. Take a shot at making it more enticing in arena.

My 2 cents