Druid Stats

Druid
I have just over 10800 mastery my Crit is alittle over 3000 and haste is 1600 and i was wondering would it be more beneficial to start going for another stat? If so would i be wrong to say crit is the next stat priority? Im kitty dps.
If mastery is your best stat why would you want to stop getting more of it ? There's no mastery cap to be concerned with.
Well the stat you should be going for is Agi as it is WAY better then Mastery. Unless the socket bonus of the item is 60 agi or over you should be gemming pure Agility. Your boots, belt, gloves, shoulders, staff and cloak need to be regemmed. The cloak and shoulders should be purple Agi/Hit gems, and everything else needs to just be pure Agi. You are over the hit cap as it is, so you shouldn't be enchanting for it. Change your cloak to Crit.

I have a sinking feeling you got these reforge ideas from AskMrRobot. If anything ever tells you to gem a green gem as feral it's wrong. Don't use a green gem for any reason, because Agi is always better by 3-5 times.
why do you have so much expertise...i thought bosses cant dodge/parry from behind, your hits can only...am i wrong to think this?
All my expertise is from items, i reforged out all i could. About the gems i have been hearing from multiple ppl that it is best to have a combo gem like agi and mastery for example that is why i have them. Thanks for all the info and i will be doing that today
why do you have so much expertise...i thought bosses cant dodge/parry from behind, your hits can only...am i wrong to think this?

That is half right. Bosses can not parry from behind but can still dodge.
All my expertise is from items, i reforged out all i could. About the gems i have been hearing from multiple ppl that it is best to have a combo gem like agi and mastery for example that is why i have them. Thanks for all the info and i will be doing that today

Ya both hit and expertise are coming in bigger and bigger portions. Kinda sucks when you are half way between tiers.

Who ever told you about the split stat gems didn't know how Feral works. For other classes secondary stats may play a bigger part in how they gear. I know warriors love their crit. For us Agi is even more important then weapon dps. So you always will want more, and you only gem split stats because the socket bonus will get you more Agi.