[5.3] wish list

Hunter
45sx2(readiness)+25sx2(readiness) v 3s judgment and 25s HoFx2(talented) and emancipate(3kmana+global) or spammable CoF+HW pestilence and plague strike and anything that applies Frost fever. After blowing literally all cooldowns twice+trink, plus BW, i still couldn't get away.
Tameable hydras.
Volley, enough said.
There are a couple of glyphs that should be baseline that won't effect our ability bloat problems nor make us OP or UP that I would like but I doubt that the Devs would ever seen much less pay attention to my suggestions if I posted them here.
*Make aspect of the pack not daze other party members (just have the effect removed). Had hunter use it in LFR on lei shi when he does the push back. Several got pushed off since dazed speed could not keep em on platform.
*Make aspect of the pack not daze other party members (just have the effect removed). Had hunter use it in LFR on lei shi when he does the push back. Several got the pushed off since dazed speed could not keep em on platform.
I'll remember that the next time I am ticked off at my guild.
Why on the out of combat disengage?

I will have to check on the cowl thing.

Demonic Leap - In Combat Only
Blink - In Combat Only
Wild Charge (any flavor) - In Combat Only
Heroic Leap - In Combat Only
Roll/Chi Torpedo - In Combat Only

Make those changes, see how those classes react, and then ask this question again.
Aspect of the cheetah turned into a sprint.
Easier way to get pets out of the stable. Often my 10 man raid swaps out people and I never have the right buff/debuff.

Realistically BM only has 4 active pet slots, you really should have a Quilen with you -just in case-. Rough to plan out all buffs/debuffs with only 4 spots to work with.

50 star slots would be neat for all the challenge tames, but I'd rather an easier way to access the stable itself. Maybe let Engineers craft a portable stable? I'd go Engi for that! :P
04/09/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Kiye
Realistically BM only has 4 active pet slots, you really should have a Quilen with you -just in case-. Rough to plan out all buffs/debuffs with only 4 spots to work with.
No, you don't have to. Druids/Warlocks/DKs/Hpallys with symbosis can all do it. No reason you should HAVE to unless your raid comp is ...lacking

Easier way to get pets out of the stable..
Would be nice
04/09/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Kiye
Easier way to get pets out of the stable. Often my 10 man raid swaps out people and I never have the right buff/debuff.
Or pets that change with your spec. Having a BM spec and a Survival spec makes things very limited in pets.