◆◇[A]MALICIOÜS◇◆2/13 H LF 1 Ranged dps!

Proudmoore
<MALICIOÜS> is seeking exceptional players to push through progression encounters and competitively raid content in the World of Warcraft. We currently raid as a 10 man guild.

What we're looking for:
Ranged dps: Preferably a Warlock.

Criteria:
1. Attendance
• We raid three nights a week and expect near 100% attendance.(We do understand that real life situations may come up, and that's fine!)
2. Performance
• We expect you to understand your class and push its mechanics to the limit.
3. Item Level
• At least a 510 ilevel.

Raid Times:
◈ Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 7-10 Pm Server time.

MoP Progression:
◈ 16/16N MV/HoF/ToES (Pre-5.2)
◈ 3/6 H MV.
◈ 2/13 H in Throne of Thunder.
◈ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/MALICIO%C3%9CS

Loot Rules:
We use an EPGP system.
Provides a fair way to distribute loot based on specific and transparent criteria. Some features:

◈ Share loot based on participation.(The more you show, the more 'points' you earn)
◈ Based on a "Priority" system.
◈ Reward good etiquette in raids and in the guild
If you are not 100% on what EPGP is, send me a tell in game. I don't mind explaining:)

Contact: Promise, Whispers, Rumors or add my battle.net~Promiise#1221
Don't be shy, we don't bite!
-Generic "We don't bite...much" comment-
Shameless self-bump
Shameless self-bump.

How could you.

The forums gods are watching, and judging your very impure soul now, and they shall unleash the fiery punishment upon you!
How could you.

The forums gods are watching, and judging your very impure soul now, and they shall unleash the fiery punishment upon you!

Oh no! :p
/bump
/bump

We are looking again! :)
(Updated up top)
Hello! I've been wanting to get back into raiding for some time now (I'm absolutely sick of LFR) and your raid times work out perfectly for me.

I couldn't find you online, so I've sent you a battletag friend request. I hope to talk to you soon!
I couldn't find you online

I'm shocked, Promise is usually on. :o
:(

Well...I'll be on later today, so hopefully I run into them:D
Sorry I missed you Killborne!

I accepted the request in game, I hope we can have a more in depth chat soon! :)
I look forward to it!
Recruitment is open again! Bump!
-bump-
Bumping post. Looking for a ranged dps, as above. We currently already have a hunter and mage, prefer a warlock, but will consider any range if well qualified.

Prefer 515 ilvl, 11/12+ experience, and a friendly attitude!

Contact me here or in game!