HCT 10: Bring Back Eyes of the Beast

Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Not sure why but using facebook on mobile has a bad habit of randomly sending friend requests to people I don't know without personally sending it.

Phone freezes up when leaving someone a comment, registers my finger as clicking someone's name who also commented, then find out a few days later that it also, for some !@#$ing reason, sent a friend request to said person.

@_@
Ah Anime Boston and PAXEast were actually the same weekend in 2012. There was a shuttle running between, but I didn't make it over. There was definitely a much larger cosplay base that year.
Ah Anime Boston and PAXEast were actually the same weekend in 2012. There was a shuttle running between, but I didn't make it over. There was definitely a much larger cosplay base that year.

Went as Jericho Swain from League of Legends last year. Shaved my head and everything.

You get one weekend to geek the !@#$ out with others so why not?
If something came to OKC I might go, otherwise I'll run around Lake Dirtybird or head up to the City for the Zoo or Science Museum. I actually never been to such an event. I'd probably stand out as much as I fit in at gun shows.
Working on new transmog. Definitely need to find some boots (god damn are boots hard for Draenei) and I think I could find better shoulders too.
Whole reason I could never be a space goat. So many transmogs just look goofy due to their weird stances and hooves.
Whole reason I could never be a space goat. So many transmogs just look goofy due to their weird stances and hooves.
The male ones look awesome in plate.
The male ones look awesome in plate.

If by "awesome" you mean "hawt" then yes, very often.

You'd be surprised how far a good skirt can go.
Draenei was the only viable dps race for me when I rolled back alliance, was an orc before too... Just couldnt leave those giant shoulderpads behind.
Just glad they aren't "wtfmassive" like in Cata. Seemed like weapons got smaller and every Orc/Draenei looked like a long lost Road Warrior.
So much hit.
Even took off the valor trinket and went back to Bottle.
Almost 1% over.
But...I like being blue space goat with a tail and shiny eyes :(
So much hit.
Almost 1% over.

Don't forget your /waggle.
Ive almost finished aquireing all of tier sets 1, 2, and 4, need the helm from tier 4 (prob gona stick with crown of destruction though), helm and boots from tier 2, and the gloves and boots for tier 4. also have a good icc armor set and a dragon soul armor set. now, once i finish the demon stalker set i can ditch the pvp recollor that is missing matching boots and belt since they never existed in game, what armor set should i acquire.
Miss being a female dwarf. They actually looked really good in armor.

Unfortunately, their arms had a tendency of detaching from their body when using some of the new ability animations.
So much hit.
Almost 1% over.

Don't forget your /waggle.

Never forget /waggle.
The /waggle deserves respect.

BTW this guy is already 10.
Good news I've found a pair of suitable boots to use.

Bad news, its in ToC 5 man and the jousting is a pain in the !@# to solo... So many stuns ;_;
If you need/want a hand let me know. Nothin going on.
hmm, i want a gun from ToC 5 man heroic, id prob go as well.

the True-Aim Long Rifle
04/08/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Jonke
Bad news, its in ToC 5 man

All I heard after this was "Champ seals champ seals champ seals"

Can't get enough champ seals. (too bad for me, I want them on horde)

Edit: Like the others, I'd go, assuming you can contact me. Nothing else really going on.