Battle.net Error #112

Technical Support
Unable to validate game version. Anyone else getting this problem? Just wanting to know if it's on my end or Blizzard's.
Also receiving this error so it isn't just you. :)
Short answer: It's Blizzard's problem. A known issue that last for a short time after a patch. I just looked it up because I'm having the same issue now.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/unable-to-validate-game-version

I thought today was just restarts though, wtf is with a patch Blizz?

Edit: Added the link.
Yea, I'm getting it too. Really love that this is happening again. Guess we'll have to wait it out until they fix it up again.
yes i am getting it to. I posted on the technical support forums and I am getting no help.
Blizzard released the patch to the LIVE clients. This was supposed to be a PTR patch.

• Review the above reason, and tell Blizzard to fix their stuff.
  • Same. Played for a bit after the restarts this morning, went out to lunch and errands with my fiancé, came back and the launcher downloaded a very small "patch"...tired logging in and got the 112 error. TY Blizz
    Same error here as well....looks like it'll be a wait till launcher fixes this issue.
    I'm also getting this error. Please fix this asap.

I've heard that this error has happened before in the past and that this isn't client side, but is on blizzards end, and the repair tool will not be able to fix this for us.
    Hotfix patch strike again. Was hoping this was a one time issue last month. Guess not :(
    same
    It usually means they just applied a small patch, and the authentication servers are just on a different version. Everything should sync up within a few minutes if all goes normally, so just grab a sandwich or run to the grocery store or something, and you'll probably be good to go when you get back.
    Also having this error. Was logged in earlier...These afternoon screw everything up mini patches are a real pain in the butt.
    It usually means they just applied a small patch, and the authentication servers are just on a different version. Everything should sync up within a few minutes if all goes normally, so just grab a sandwich or run to the grocery store or something, and you'll probably be good to go when you get back.

I already ate. What do I do?
    Please try again, should be working now.

Thank you!! :D
    just tried still getting error.... :(

It's working now, thanks Sapperwix!

Took a couple tries after I read this but I am now happily online :)