LF PvP guild

Stormreaver
It looks like Evolution is dying or going to be moving servers (don't hold me to that) and as such, my arena partner and I (Teutonicmonk) are looking for a PvP guild to join. Lvl 25 is not a requirement IMO but would be nice. I'd like to find somewhere that does WPvP, Arenas, and RBG. Friendly pvp guild that can offer advice and is willing to have two veteran noobs play with them (does that sound wrong to you?).

Let me know!

P.S. We'd like to stay alliance.
Yes, we are always looking to improve our PvP, we are most skilled in 2v2 arena's but would like to learn 3v3, all we need is a healer. Help us out!
Bump :)
Bump :)

MONSTER... Just look at all the comments about us. :D. We are friendly to alliance but don't like Horde. We WPvP all the time.
But we WPvP everyday at halfhill right now. WHen we get the manpower we are going to better places if you catch Tyrant's drift. Tyrant has an officer spot open too :)
Kore is a good wpvp guild, we make events with horde, we do arenas and rbgs like all the times and our vent and guild is always lively.
What lvl is Kore?
Do you have a website that I can look at/what is required to apply? Thanks!

Edit: Do you think we will be able to find an arena team/teammate?
lv 25 and just talk to emobird he is in charge of recruiting til lour recruitment officer gets back
Alliance is always cute. :3
Kore is a good wpvp guild, we make events with horde, we do arenas and rbgs like all the times and our vent and guild is always lively.

They do events with Horde. Like musical chairs in kharazan and they carol outside of the shrines. It's really cute. Then they get mad at Tyrant when Tyrant ganks Horde
04/18/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Tyrant

They do events with Horde. Like musical chairs in kharazan and they carol outside of the shrines. It's really cute. Then they get mad at Tyrant when Tyrant ganks Horde

I'll be honest, I'm disinclined to join your guild simply b/c you talk in the third person...

Edit: Thanks Pepperss
04/19/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Haassar

I'll be honest, I'm disinclined to join your guild simply b/c you talk in the third person...

np and welcome

Big mistake buddy.

Big mistake buddy.

love u

Big mistake buddy.

love u

Don't play with my emotions like that. :c

love u

Don't play with my emotions like that. :c

let me play u a song of my people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkLE4X-bbU

LMAO smart man
coulda rolled horde cause ally on this server..... just dont get pvp