Wildgrowth glyph for 10m druid?

Druid
Hey guys! with the recent SotF change is it pretty much manadatory that we all use the WG glyph regardless of we raid 10's or 25's? I see a lot of beating on druids that use the rejuv glyph which I also don't find too great but it's the only other glyph I find remotely useful.
I always thought the Wildgrowth glyph was an HPS loss to a 10m raiding druid.
I'd like to see an answer for this as well. I'm running without 4 piece but using SoTF and they definately don't like up well currently.
Unglyphed cooldown: 8 seconds
Glyphed cooldown: 10 seconds

Either way, if you are using WG after every Swiftmend (which you should for maximum HPS), and you're Swiftmending as soon as it's available, you'll only get one WG per Swiftmend.

Thus, the glyph would always be a net increase over unglyphed.

If you delayed your SM, you could theoretically get two WGs for every SM, but that would mean fewer SMs per encounter, and subsequently fewer field-effect AoEs, and only half your WGs would be cast at their full potential. That seems like, overall, a weaker strategy in terms of throughput.

The "glyph in 25, but not in 10" party line came from 4.3, and had the proviso that in any raid size, if the sixth target was a player, it was always worth the extra 2 seconds. SotF's buff boosted the output of the spell enough that the distinction is far less important now.
Thanks Quay, appreciate that.
Honest to god, I have not used a single Nourish since 5.0 raid dropped.

Any glyph that buffs nourish is about as useful as....nourish. Junk. I glyph WG. And why not? What else are we going to glyph? I know, let's glyph Frenzied Regeneration. It'd be as useful as rejuv/HT glyph.

WG Glyph; If it's a gain in 25, it's a gain in 10. Quite simple; There's absolutely and literally nothing else worth using.
Just for the record I find rejuv glyph to be useful for 25man but I swap it in and out with LB. Never ever would I trade it for WG.
WG Glyph; If it's a gain in 25, it's a gain in 10

That's your logic? o.O You realise there's a 15 person difference between the two raid sizes, right? The odds of WG hitting everyone (as in, all six people) in 10 versus 25 is not the same.
04/10/2013 03:45 AMPosted by Saeilfa
WG Glyph; If it's a gain in 25, it's a gain in 10

That's your logic? o.O You realise there's a 15 person difference between the two raid sizes, right? The odds of WG hitting everyone (as in, all six people) in 10 versus 25 is not the same.

Your argument seems to imply that removing a certain number of people on any encounter increases the space between them.

WG doesn't suffer the same limitations as say SM-Efflor. 30 yards from SM means there is a pretty good chance you'll hit a good amount of party members and WG glyph's strength is not solely based upon it's theoretical maximum at all times. While we can debate instances where you wouldn't get as much benefit from the glyph, there remains, even in the worst case scenarios, situations where it will reach it's maximum some of the time.

And I can't see having a smaller CD eliminating the above concerns in a direction that increases WG's output over the glyph even if it only hits 6 people some of the time.