The Loot bag!

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
It isnt even a surprise anymore. You know your getting a bag of gold I think i need to put in a ticket I've been running heroics with no drops now lfr is just adding to it the coins were suppose to have an added chance seems they just gave you more to burn thru hot fix the coins like you guys did the Rare you just hot fixed. Im sick of that loot bag
don't open it then just delete it from your bags.

they give a way for ppl to obtain extra gear that has never been available before slim tho the chance may be but ppl always find a way to complain about things
you have better odds at looting ashes of alar or the onyxian drake than getting gear in those bags.

im not even kidding
you have better odds at looting ashes of alar or the onyxian drake than getting gear in those bags.

Is this bad though? I mean the bag you are getting because you didn't win loot. So expecting loot in the bags seems kind of silly right?

I think overall the bags are quite generous. Sure it's mostly gold but those times you do get BOE items, pets, or mounts are quite rewarding.

I just think people expect to much from them. They are your runners up prize for not getting loot. They aren't suppose to be your main method of gearing up.
i think stuff like pots/flasks should be kinda common, and gear fairly rare. i wouldnt mind if I could use alts to get free flasks and so on, even though it isnt a big deal.
It isnt even a surprise anymore. You know your getting a bag of gold I think i need to put in a ticket I've been running heroics with no drops now lfr is just adding to it the coins were suppose to have an added chance seems they just gave you more to burn thru hot fix the coins like you guys did the Rare you just hot fixed. Im sick of that loot bag

Coins are an added chance, not a freaking guarantee. They are also not hard to get.

I've coined 2 pieces of loot so far in Throne.
I'm not asking for loot from the bag but all the things I run an no loot I dont want that damn bag I want better items I run all my lfr's and heroics an Im still wearing blues is what im talking about My luck cant be that bad to the point Im not winning anything!
Uh, you're right. It isn't that bad. You are absolutely carpeted in epics.

im not even kidding

This is the most ridiculous statement in this thread.

I'm not even kidding.

im not even kidding

I'm not even kidding.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95343#contains

0.5-0.3% on epics, more or less. it's true!
I'm not asking for loot from the bag but all the things I run an no loot I dont want that damn bag I want better items I run all my lfr's and heroics an Im still wearing blues is what im talking about My luck cant be that bad to the point Im not winning anything!

*looks up character*
*sees only 1 blue, which is a trinket which would easily be replaced by a VP trinket by shado-pan or domiance offensive*
Sums up this thread quite nicely.
Thunderforged mainhand

complaining about RNG.

K.
Got a blood spirit in a failbag last night in LFR ToES (was bored and needed to cap, and still want to at least see the T14 head token once even if I no longer need it). Several people got decently-valuable pets. It sure beats 28g50s, and it is a bit more fun to know you have at least a minute chance of getting something cool.
i run everyone of my lfr's my heroics these items were gotten in 2 month time frame as well thats alot of play time for 3 items
My Main hand was in a regular Raid

I'm not even kidding.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95343#contains

0.5-0.3% on epics, more or less. it's true!

Why are you only counting the drop rate of one item? You need to add them all up. Its like saying a normal raid boss only has a 20% chance of dropping any loot at all because an individual item may only have a 20% drop chance.

The statistics show ~4% chance of a bag having an epic in them.
If there was no queue I wouldn't care as much. As Ret is my main for raiding it sucks to wait 45 mins then another 45 mins or hour to run it and get nothing. Once 5.3 comes I'll heal it and choose Ret gear and won't care because the time commitment wasn't that high.

For now, it sucks.
Ain't it funny that ever since Blizz put in additional ways to get a chance at loot that more people than ever are also complaining about how they deserve even more loot?
"Whaaa whaa whaaa, I want to be geared enough to down the last boss within a week like in Cata, whaa whaa whaa"

"I'm still wearing blues!"

<looks up Armory>

1 blue trinket.

You're spouting BS.

My Main hand was in a regular Raid

And?