[A] Toosuto's Weekly ToT 10

Cenarius
Ello there!

I am putting together a weekly run, with the goal of getting ten very talented individuals to take down current and future content (normal and heroic). There has been a lack of progressive Cenarius pugs in a long time.... this will aim to change that.

First, the rules!

RULES
----------
* Raids are Saturday and Monday (clean-up day if needed) from 7:00pm PST - 10:00 or 11:00pm PST. Invites start 15 minutes prior.
* Loot rules for the FIRST WEEK: ONE Main > OS. BOE and DE distributed at the end of raid each night. EACH WEEK AFTER: ONE Main > OS rolls, with priority going to regular raiders and those who show up and stick around each week.
* Bring your own consumables (flasks, food, ect.) REQUIRED to have a flask and food buff before each pull.
* Required to be on either Skype or Vent (will determine by raid time)
* KNOW YOUR ROLE and DO NOT STAND IN FIRE/CONSTANTLY WIPE US

High level of experience in raiding and the proper gear is an absolute MUST!!! EVERYONE who signs up will be checked and ensured we have a proper run (NO PVP gear, ungemmed, bad specs, lack of achievements in raiding, ect.)

TO SIGN UP: Visit the run's Openraid page at http://openraid.us/r/92834 to sign up. Keep checking to see if you will be on the "Fab 10" or on reserve each week. (IF you are uncomfortable in copy/paste the link, can always message me in-game... but I prefer sign-ups thru Openraid)

Any questions or comments: Message me in-game (Toosuto or my alt, Fathertoast).

Hope to see you there!
Bump. Still looking for people to do weekly runs.