Widow venom and monstrous bite stack?

Hunter
Does widow venom and monstrous bite from the devilsaur stack?
Nope.
No, to my knowledge Widow's Venom doesn't stack with any other healing reduction. It also does not stack with Necrotic Strikes from a DK
Which one is higher then? I'm guessing monstrous bite.
Which one is higher then? I'm guessing monstrous bite.

They're identical. Both provide 25% healing reduction. Unless things have been standardized again, physical damage dealers' mortal strike effect is 25% and casters' effect is 10%.
So shouldn't Blizz give devilsaurs an ability that we actually don't have ourselves?
So shouldn't Blizz give devilsaurs an ability that we actually don't have ourselves?

Correctly me if I'm wrong, but I believe Monstrous Bite is designed so a Hunter can use SS on a target, since WV and SS can't stack.
WV and SS do stack, ones a sting, the other a venom, monstrous bight is designed so that the Hunter doesn't have to spend the gcd or the focus to apply the debuff.
WV and SS do stack, ones a sting, the other a venom, monstrous bight is designed so that the Hunter doesn't have to spend the gcd or the focus to apply the debuff.

Which we shouldn't have to do anyway, but ya'knw.
I think devilsaurs should get an ability to fear the target in place for like 2 or 3 secs. It would be like a stun effect, but breakable. We already have pets that can root and stun, so why not fear in place?

The healing debuff just seems redundant, and I'm only saving 15 focus every 30 secs or so. The devilsaur just doesn't seem to compare to the spirit beast in its current state.
04/09/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Hotshoota
I think devilsaurs should get an ability to fear the target in place

Devilsuars should have stealth. Like they do before being tamed.