What are some 'must do' quests in WoW?

General Discussion
I liked saving the bear cubs in hyjal.. you throw them on the trampoline from the trees.. then you go jump on the trampoline yourself and get the achiev lol
(though they really ought to put the Battle for Undercity back in).
Why... how... what... I do not understand

That was the single worst experience I've ever had in Warcraft. A sequence where you can't even reasonably contribute, it's just NPCs fighting monsters while you watch. It wasn't even a good watch because it's just canned animations and mostly moves the players have, but with bigger numbers.

It was mind numbingly dumb.
I feel like I zoomed by 1-90 too quick and maybe did only about 5% of the quests in this game. I feel like I'm missing out alot of WoW's fun quests. What are some must do-fun quests in WoW? Thanks alot.

Class quests, which serve to give the player an idea of what their class is about. Regretfully, these have been removed from the game.
Get a horde character and do "Welcome to the Machine" In Hillsbrad Foothills.

There's nothing else quite like it.
I liked Uldum, Hyjal

Sons of Hodir was interesting
the missing courier
I feel like I zoomed by 1-90 too quick and maybe did only about 5% of the quests in this game. I feel like I'm missing out alot of WoW's fun quests. What are some must do-fun quests in WoW? Thanks alot.

Vash'jr and EVERY quest necessary to get Loremaster of Pandaria, are the ones I feel are necessary to do. For some reason, not completing all the quests in Pandaria feels messy for me, while skipping Northrend, BC, and the 1-60 cata quests and leaving everything unfinished in those zones doesn't. Probably because many of those quests are SO messy in themselves, you have to travel back and forth between zones just to get Nagrand Slam achievement. What a mess!
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28733/basic-botany !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go do this NOW!!!! If you ever played Plants VS Zombies or never played it, then you gotta do this quest! Everyone needs to do this quest! It's so much fun and the pet reward at the end is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Billy goat punching in Badlands.
Welcome to the Machine
Gnomebliteration
The Day Deathwing Came

Cheers.
Next time I get a character up to Gnomebliteration, I'm just not going to turn in the quest. Ever.
In addition to the many great quests mentioned here

"A Tale of Valor" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13068)
Eat the seed out in front of that grizzly hill in when you first get there, after you finished you will never ever look at another player the same way again.
Eat the seed out in front of that grizzly hill in when you first get there, after you finished you will never ever look at another player the same way again.

Hahahahahaha, I forgot about that one.
The Day That Deathwing Came, and Welcome To The Machine.
As Alliance, I really enjoyed the questline in Dragonblight that followed the story of Arthas, starting with him betraying his men on the beach, and up through him finding Frostmourne in the cave and leaving Mauradin for dead. Loved that line.