Can we burn Stormstout Brewery to the ground?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Seriously does anyone like running this dunegeon / heroic? I sure don't like watching 3 dps fight the last boss while adds heal it for 20 minutes. Just have the last NPC sit outside somewhere where we can click on him and he does his "Yes, yes,yes.....no, no no no, yes, no. PEPPERS!" thing...
Is this a troll? Just kill the adds and stand in the red beam.
It is my least favorite 5man in MoP, to be sure, but then again I hate the valley of four winds, vermin, and Lili and that whole thing. Felt very childlike to me. That said, even as my least favorite, its not that bad.
The Statler and Waldorf jokes make it one of the best.

Also don't blame the instance just be because the group doesn't understand the mechanics.
It's definitely my least favorite, but at least it's quick and painless. I enjoy the whimsical nature of it though.
The abilty to do a lot of dps as healer using barrels redeems it for me. But its quick and painless and probably 3-4 months since i saw a group fail to stop the healing.
Gate of the Setting Sun and Mogushan Palace are far more annoying in my opinion. I'd take the brewery over either of these two any day of the week.
GSS is pretty fast if you aren't in a group with 4 napkins. One time in there, we killed the strafing boss, then I said "You shoot the cannons I'll go start the next bit" , I went to start the next bit, and the idiots all followed me halfway and nobody shot the cannons. So we had to kill a whole bunch of extra !@#$ on the next step.
I wouldn't really mind SSB all that much ... if there was more 5 man content in general, and specifically more 5 man content in the 85-86 level bracket. I just leveled my fourth character through those levels and I'd be quite content to never see SSB or ToJS again. It does have its own unique annoyances, but most of those are really only annoying because of the number of times I've had to deal with it.
I hate ... Lili

I hate you.
the level 90 "heroics" are much like the rest of MoP's lore and story, childish, boring and forgettable

And yet, you keep paying money to play it...
The Statler and Waldorf jokes make it one of the best.

wut?
Seriously does anyone like running this dunegeon / heroic? I sure don't like watching 3 dps fight the last boss while adds heal it for 20 minutes. Just have the last NPC sit outside somewhere where we can click on him and he does his "Yes, yes,yes.....no, no no no, yes, no. PEPPERS!" thing...

challenge mode version is better fyi
04/09/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Hornography
Seriously does anyone like running this dunegeon / heroic?

Agreed, it is a VERY annoying instance. In all my time playing WoW I've never encountered a dungeon I dislike as much as this one. And yes the last fight is the worst.
I like Brewery because it's quite short and as a DPS I can make sure the last boss dies smoothly.

The only heroics I take issue with are Siege, which was cool the first few times but gets tiring because there is little you can do to speed up the 2nd boss, and Jade Serpent because I seriously get that one like 60% of the time.
04/09/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Bobmuffins
I hate ... Lili

I hate you.

Sorry, I just want Warcraft to go back to it's darker, 90's roots. A lot of MoP, and recent Blizzard in general, has felt like too much Disney and not enough Diablo 1 and 2.
04/13/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Nexumus

I hate you.

Sorry, I just want Warcraft to go back to it's darker, 90's roots. A lot of MoP, and recent Blizzard in general, has felt like too much Disney and not enough Diablo 1 and 2.

We exterminate the Yaungol, who were invading because they had nowhere else to go.

Chen Stormstout travels the whole continent to find his family, and discovers they're almost all dead.

Anyone who gets too passionate is in danger of being possessed by pure evil and killing everyone around them.

TOO DISNEY, BLIZZ!
04/13/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Nexumus

I hate you.

You just want Warcraft to go back to its Diablo roots?