Benjamin Button = saddest movie evar

Movies, TV and Entertainment
sniff sniff bwaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Seriously
More like worst movie ever. It dragged on and on for 2 hours. I fell asleep twice in that movie and I woke up both times within 5 minutes of where I fell asleep at is the worst part! Too bad of a movie, sorry. The only tears I had in my eyes, if I had any at all, were the ones of my girlfriend forcing me to watch such an atrocious movie.
I liked the movie, was different, for me it was a modern day fairy tail. Ending was sad, seeing someone you love, forgetting you bit by bit, while trying to hold on to the memories.
Fry's dog
Fry's dog

Umm....no. The ending to "The Luck of the Fryrish" was much much sadder.
Umm....no. The ending to "The Luck of the Fryrish" was much much sadder.

To me, the edge goes to Fry's dog (Jurassic Bark). I actually teared up at the end of the dog episode, while I was able to keep it together during the clover episode.
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here. Although that might be the most depressing movie ever instead.
Grave of the Fi-

05/05/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Kithkaid
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here.
Yeah.
The Elephant Man.
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here. Although that might be the most depressing movie ever instead.

I didn't cry oddly enough to that movie. I was too busy going "This boys an idiot"

It was his fault things went to crap
Also if I had to vouch for a sad movie

Babe: Pig in the City

Hoooooooly crap that movie is HORRIBLE to watch when you're a little kid. It's a great movie but it's Don Bluth level of heartache.