Blue and White Checkered Boxes as players...

UI and Macro
I've been experiencing this randomly on any of my toons and the only way to make it go away is to close wow and relog in. I've searching for similar problems but have only found 2 year old threads that were linked with something on blizzards end. Is anyone else experiencing this lately? Has anyone found a permanent fix?

Repairing WoW, deleting WTF/Cache, does not prevent it as was instructed from a previous post.

I believe it might be linked with the addon "Oqueue", however it doesn't just happen to players in my group. It's random player models throughout the world as well. Has anyone else experienced this with OQ or any other addon with a good fix?
Does it happen if you turn off oQueue? Or the rest of your addons?
I believe it might be linked with the addon "Oqueue", however it doesn't just happen to players in my group. It's random player models throughout the world as well. Has anyone else experienced this with OQ or any other addon with a good fix?

It is, or so I've been told. It happen(ed) to me often when I had the addon turned on. I have no clue why, as I never really delved into finding that out.